Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

appreciate it guys.

2. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

thanks for the props everyone,i definitely appreciate it
    i know this isnt a blackbook piece but i didnt know where else to post it haha
    got high and drew on girls
    IMG_2931.JPG

3. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

kinda looks like u gave her an std

4. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

well...i have heard people describe graff as a disease...

5. pover

pover Senior Member

Some stuff for you to hate... JK. Or not.

IMG00117-20120510-2017.jpg

6. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

7. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Quit trying to add style and work on your structure. The best letter you got there is your J and its still lacking.

Keep your bars even Pover

8. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

so its all a big ass waste of my time n' shit ohhhh ma bad

9. Rasm

Rasm Senior Member

Dempo- Nothing's a waste of time... graffiti's one big learning experience. You have a lot of extensions on the bottom that don't really help the piece, and the one on the top right of the V is the same deal. Keep working on those letters to build structure, and then try adding extensions that compliment the style and flow of the piece.

Pover- Keep your bar widths even, or at least fairly even. Although there are times and places where varying the bar width works, you're not quite there yet. Also, your 3D needs some serious help. What happened in the gap towards the bottom of the P? And at the top of the P you made a drop shadow instead... Check out the good threads on this site to get an idea of how 3D should work.

10. pover

pover Senior Member

Thanks, learning a lot in here.

11. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

718667352_2566866783_0.jpeg 718667566_2566867536_0.jpeg
    this 1 is prolly equally as bad right?

12. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

No, thats much better. Just drop some of the stupid stuff like the horizontal bar at the bottom of the V, and some of the cuts(or all).
    Its not that bad

13. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

lookin way better Dempo, although i would drop the horizontal bar on the v as mentioned but also on the 2nd A. i understand you probly put them there to look symmetrical which os good, cuz your paying attention to balance and shit, but they dont fit. and the first A looks funny, woulda made it same as the second. over all its jery clean and R has potential.

14. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

I got to bitch now, it's so irritating that 1 centimeter can ruin your structure. FUCK THAT

15. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

thats why you gotta watch out for that centimetr bro. keep workin on it.

16. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

alright yall, this is probobly the most challenging thing in my spare time at the moment so if I happen to get frustrated dont take it personal. thanks for keeping me in check.

17. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

no problem dude.
    My nightly peice a crap. i understand the 3d is off it was just freehand, crits. Photo0091.jpg
    mess around colab!! i was outshined... Photo0090.jpg

18. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Much better temp. Neer you gotta step off naked's coattail and work on your own thing. Its all good to take notes and get ideas from each other but that last page looks like it came straight outta his blackbook.

New sketch

ai126.photobucket.com_albums_p104_skier46_6e809b32.jpg_9e8939924e8a099690ace2947a27cda7.jpg

19. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

i dont understand why everybody thinks im "on his coattails". that pissed me off. ive been doing my N's along with everything else before i ever heard of naked. i have been writing writing twice as long as him, i know it doesnt show but i have. he's been posting here longer so suddenly everyone thinks he inspired me to start writing or something. its a generic ass style, and neither of ours of began to delvelop yet. naked does not own diamond tipped bars, or the letter N. your S and 4 are off.

20. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Don't you guys know each other?