Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^Im a male prostitute that sucks clit for cash. But on occasion ive been known to accept a check, or even payment in narcotics.

Unfortunately I dont take the dick like you do, sorry!

@mn whats different about? the legs arent proportionate and the middle part is kinda awkward

Am I the only one who thinks this fag thotz of cokz sucks fat ones? His shit is doodoo, but on some regular tot bb thread bullshit theres a bunch of fags feeding his toyness

2. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Nope

Tasty and I are the only ones who agree with you though

3. thotz.one

thotz.one Banned

it doesnt even matter what you say my man. you sound like the rest of the forum junkies out there. i know my shit is toy, and i dont need a faggot ass little boy to tell me wats up. im postin my shit for ME not you.
    fuck man.
    your stressin me out. why cant people just chill.
    if i thought i was decent i wouldnt be posting in the FUCKING TOY THREAD. fuckin idiot.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  4. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

lol you're the one gettin mad over here. Givin your ass advice and you get all defensive n shit.

5. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

Hey dude youre hella good! You should post up in the intermediate, youll kill all them fools

6. ribcage

ribcage Banned

the funny thing is he posted in the picture gallery blackbook forum, got deleted, posted in the intermediate thread, got deleted and made a big fuckin stink about it. He even went as far as to say he is waaay better than me and that I had no room to talk about his shit being shit.

Now I call his shit shit again, and he admits hes a toy and calls me a little kid.

Well im not a little kid, and wether im older than you or not, I would shit on you using my left hand

Are you mad that im telling you the truth thotz? Cause I tell everyone here the truth, and im pretty sure Ive helped a good amount of toy heads on here.........

7. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

^^ fixed that for ya

crits please
    caught.JPG

8. thotz.one

thotz.one Banned

lol well if you feel like you have to track my history and write a book about it, go ahead and do yo thang. like i said, im postin my shit for me not you.

9. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

You must hate yourself then, bro...

Ewl- make all the letters the same height, you are forgetin some basics everytime. The top of the E is crammed as fuck, lower it and straighten the horizontal bar. N make that A bigger and flow WITH your piece. Not against it.

10. ribcage

ribcage Banned

if your doin it for you why the fuck are you here?! O I get it, your doin it for your toy ego? Or your doint it for someone elses approvement?

11. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

thanks for the crits, is this any better?
    fixed.JPG

12. thotz.one

thotz.one Banned

naw see where you got it twisted is that im not gonna change how i do MY shit cuz i got a couple haters in my fan club.
    simple for all the bullshit talk.
    THOTZ.straight2.bb.jpg

13. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

Yeeee the top bar on the E isnt lookin too hot though. But fixing that A made it look a whole lot better.

Yo Thotz thats bangin

14. thotz.one

thotz.one Banned

added some shit. not sure if i want to color it or not. kinda diggin the black and white feel.
    THOTZ.straight3.bb.jpg

15. Mischuf

Mischuf Member

16. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

This piece is almost as shit as the Deftones are... ALMOST.

17. thotz.one

thotz.one Banned

thats cool.
    is it as shitty as ur moms twat hole?????

18. ribcage

ribcage Banned

you know, you might draw better if you take the dicks out of your mouth while your sketching

19. Shit Outta Luck

Shit Outta Luck Senior Member

20. thotz.one

thotz.one Banned

im sorry man i cant help it, ur little sister wont stop suckin the nut from the tip of my dick for two seconds to let me draw.