Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. SiNe-VrL-516

SiNe-VrL-516 Senior Member

rack them from store

2. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

carpediemstore.com

You're welcome. And those Sakura Permapaques are nothing like Prismas.

But I still doubt you'll find one that beats that price.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  3. Jarret

Jarret Senior Member

if i get graff remover spray , liquid or denatured alchol , can i soak my caps in them and get continuous uses?
    besides buying a bulk load of caps

4. zennegen

zennegen Banned

buying bulk loads of caps is way better because 1. you buy it a shitload cheaper than smaller quantities, you can sell off the ones you don't use and get alot of your money back, and using that spray shit wastes time and money.

5. B E A R

B E A R Member

is it acceptable to use a character as your throwie/tag instead of a written name? i know claw does this but not many other artists

6. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Yeah you could. In my opinion, it has to be catchy, noticeable, and hella good looking. This writer in my town goes by TREKS, and he just draws a dinosaur everywhere.

7. zennegen

zennegen Banned

theres a detroit head that does the black power fist, and he is up as fuck. he paints it and tags it. and, im not sure if its a person or a crew, but somebody around here paints apples.

8. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

its perfectly acceptable. and even if its not who gives a flying fuck. its graffiti do whatebver you want (as long as its not ugly)

for the topic of cap cleaning, do this. it works
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGfWmsVKUJE

9. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

That fist is dope. Who actually writes it?

Those apples are all over hamtown.

10. zennegen

zennegen Banned

i forgot the dudes' names. ask FV i think he knows.

11. Inlyn08

Inlyn08 Senior Member

On Probation man. Last thing I need is to get caught up in some small shit. But, the thought has crossed my mind. Until I get the "Clean Bill of Health" I have to keep everything legit. Possibilities for the future.

12. Fury

Fury Elite Member

There's also PLANTREES and RIBITY in SF who draw trees and frogs, respectively. Basically, just do whatever you want.

13. Jarret

Jarret Senior Member

somebody sell me about 20 soft caps...please?

14. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

try the trading thread or buy them from bombing sci or @rtPr!M0

15. markingz.

markingz. Banned

hahah

16. flask1995

flask1995 Senior Member

I know this might cause a /facepalm or GTFO response.

but I was wondering if you like walk up to a plastic surface and made a throwie with a marker or something. would that be bad?

of course it would just like a outline. but SPUR made a little throwie with a solid outline with paint markers ( most likely decos ). I know i might be scared but when it comes to paint i'm really scared for some reason, when it comes to marker's/tagging or no.

so again for y'all who didnt catch me, Is it a toy thing to make a throwie with a marker, i know not a rough surface but like smooth plastic surface.

17. Zest3

Zest3 Senior Member

Hey guys.
    Is it possible to print sum shyt on the smallest USPS slaps ?

18. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Flask - I understand about the paint thing, I used to be also. But when you get it and you force yourself to do it, you will start to love painting. To answer your question, no, it's not. Do whatever you want man, it's fucking graffiti. In my opinion, it's really similar to slaps, except without all the fancy shit.

Zest - Smallest USPS slaps? Like not Label 228? I know you can on the label 228 ones, you just have to use the photo part of your printer, and set it to the size of a usps sticker.

19. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

you know those oil pastels would those be able to be used for tagging like a sakura solid?

20. flask1995

flask1995 Senior Member

alright thanks alot man, Like I know but I'm too young to be painting, I'm taking everyone's opinon's, but I'm gonna keep doing blackbook's and blackbook's until i can really start doing shit with paint, but anyway's thanks alot, but the only reason I asked this is because If I did it I don't wanna be called a toy or anyting. so yeah :p