Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. iamBoZ96

iamBoZ96 Senior Member

phil and shem look im sorry im not blowing your fucking mind away its been 2 months if yall were the writers you claim to be yall would show respect to graffiti and offer your thoughts on how to change not jus saing it sucks

2. idk401

idk401 Senior Member

havent been feeling myself lately so imma post here till i get sumthin solid

ai532.photobucket.com_albums_ee326_urboynoe93_142841.jpg

ai532.photobucket.com_albums_ee326_urboynoe93_142825.jpg

ai532.photobucket.com_albums_ee326_urboynoe93_142809.jpg

ai532.photobucket.com_albums_ee326_urboynoe93_120128.jpg

3. Amends_Ego

Amends_Ego Senior Member

!READ THIS!

Seriously do yourself a couple of fucking favors:
    1) Don't let these kids blow you're head up YOUR ON THE INTERNET.
    2) Don't say shem(or anyone) is just sitting on BS thinking their cool dissing your shit.
    3)(and most important) Dissing your whack ass half hour attempts to smear human fickle matter on notebook paper is NOT disrespecting graffiti.
    4)Stop posting pics until you can produce something that isn't shit, or at least something that you put more than minimal effort into(effort doesnt count time swearving crayola markers allover your notebook).
    5)FUCK YOU!

4. iamBoZ96

iamBoZ96 Senior Member

i coulda did with out #5

5. zennegen

zennegen Banned

:cool:

6. REMS F.U.

REMS F.U. Member

7. zennegen

zennegen Banned

gtfo. stop doing shit that takes less than 15 minutes JUST for the purpose of posting it on BS.

8. REMS F.U.

REMS F.U. Member

i actually didnt make it to post it, i made it because i felt like sketching but didnt have ideas...its better than a lot of the shit in this thread anyways.

9. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

I second that. Keep it up.

10. zennegen

zennegen Banned

no. that is a common misconception that you toys think is true. that it NOT better than even half of the things in here. anybody can do some bullshit straight letters with a solid fill and a solid background. you drew it just to post it, now gtfo.

11. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

Right on time, yo'. Reading that shit rems said, i was like "where the hell's Zen who you need em'?".

12. REMS F.U.

REMS F.U. Member

dude get the deco out your ass.
    Out of the 5132 pages in this thread, i can assure you a lot of the people in here might think its decently better than some of the complete shit in this thread. Its a fucking TOY thread, not the legit blackbook thread.

Theres shit in here that i could have drawn with my eyes closed and i dont see you trying to diss them.

13. REMS F.U.

REMS F.U. Member

i want you to go thru all the pages on this thread and truly still say that ANYONE here can do straight letters, a solid fill, and a solid background.

a lot of the shit here is sketchy as fuck, crooked lines, shitty sharpie fills.

14. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

No, *****h'. if i bump something from about 8-9 pages ago, they'll probably be something that burns your shit. C'mon, let all of that air of your head, man.

15. PREA672

PREA672 Elite Member

16. REMS F.U.

REMS F.U. Member

yea, youll find a good amount of stuff better than mine. yet, i never said my shit was better than everyone, i just said a lot.

17. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

No, you're still wrong. You're not better than a lot of the toys on here.

18. zennegen

zennegen Banned

***** you just got burned on THIS page. and if ANYBODY can't do a solid straight letter with 1 color fill and 1 color background, theyre too derp status to work a fucking computer. once again. gtfo.

19. REMS F.U.

REMS F.U. Member

damn youre right, fuuuuuuk, i dont even know how im going to sleep tonight. :rolleyes:

20. REMS F.U.

REMS F.U. Member

kk, then go thru all 5,000+ pages and tell those kids the same shit you told me.