Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Spyder: That second one isn't all bad. The S needs work, but you've got something going with the P, Y, and D. Keep at it.

Akro: You're welcome.

2. zero515

zero515 New Member

Longtime viewer but this is my first post. Good work in this thread. bbcover.jpg bbrobocop.jpg bbnamecorpse.jpg

Vader doodle bbvader.jpg Decay the dauther of Death bbdecay.jpg Zero zombies bbzerozombie.jpg

Thanks for the advice but ill continue to post here. A freestyle canvas I did the other day with one 4 alls. canvaszero.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2011
  3. MyNipsAreHard

MyNipsAreHard Senior Member

PARY.jpg

First draft for the turney. PARY

4. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

Peter- word brotha, if u got the time thatd be dope

thought id edit this is, quickie character bomb idea
    ai136.photobucket.com_albums_q168_matthew1o_roar.jpg

Yo Nips! Fix that A, its not lookin too good.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  5. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

^^
    thats tight, ur chars are always awesome

6. Spyder

Spyder Member

Thanks. Those were the only 3 letters I liked too. Lol. I'm going to mess with it again another time. I made a sticker with the untwisted SPYDER version to put inside of my new blackbook. Crits?
    [Broken External Image]:http://creationsbyspyder.com/images/spydersticker.jpg

My first official piece in my blackbook is going to be a Spiderman drawing that I may or may not turn into a tattoo design.

7. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

sick

8. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

heres a quickie i just did, crits are welcome
    quickie.JPG

9. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

Yo u got the structure down for those letters, try something else with it before you chqnge up where the letters are around the baseline. Give the letters some funk yo

Spydr- im diggin it, but ur missin some 3d on the P ane R

10. Skope2

Skope2 Senior Member

SPYDER - Make those bars thicker!
    ZERS - I'd say all those pieces are pretty slick except the 'decay' and 'vader' ones. I think they both lack structure compared to your other work.
    TEMPO - you've come along way man I remember you posting the shittest simps lol! that ones nice, just make the middle bar of that E a bit longer so it fits better.
    EWAL - Keep practising that style, when it's looking tidy as fuck you'll be able to begin manipulating the bars into different shapes and styles.

Reads 'SKOPE' done in biro. It feels like its missing something. So crit away and whatever. WP_000376.jpg

Didn't realise how blurry it looks. Try and imagine it all looking a bit crisper.

11. Spyder

Spyder Member

Thanks for that. U just added it on the sticker and will add the color when I get home.
    -Skope thanks for the tip. I'll make my next writing have fatter bars. Working on a spiderman pic for now though. The pic you did is tiiiiiight.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  12. Im Acro

Im Acro Member

ai55.tinypic.com_j0gqqx.jpg
    Did this 3 days ago..... Couldn't think of wat to write so i just did the battle word... Not entering the battle cuz I'm still learning a lot and I'm not very good.... Crits please?

13. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

338522_222969901097678_100001540101387_619553_4987353_o.jpg

Attached Files:

14. zero515

zero515 New Member

Thanks skope. The vader one is just a doodle I did with a brush pen I shouldn't have posted it and the decay one I rushed through after fucking up the characters face after coloring so I didn't sketch anything out I just colored it. Don't really care for it either haha. Your piece is sick even without color.

15. ZETA

ZETA Senior Member

HEX (done for a friend) hes even more toy than me. this was a quick sketch i did in like 10 minutes

oh and the E is toy as balls.

ResizedImage951317941753894.jpg

16. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

Yo tempo you really gotta try some different..
    And you wrote the most retarded shit in that Rane piece

Zeta thats pretty dope, woulda looked better without those flares on the X, it kinda breaks the style

17. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

I been thinkin the same thing dank bout tryin som different but I ono where to begin, any thots yall?

18. sema

sema Senior Member

zeta- i dig it we should have a good battle
    temp- just keep up wit straits try to chrisp em up, if u cant think of words get a dictionary n open to a random page and finger a word

19. ZETA

ZETA Senior Member

@sema, yeah im pumped for the battle. i have an idea for my piece, just havent had time to do it...

@dank, i dont really like the flares either... might finish in by changing that a bit, but what should i do with them?

20. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

Tempo- simpler shit. Buy cereal and do their font or something, looks like yoir pretty stuck.
    Zeta- i woulda just ended the bars like a regular X with some funk like u did the H
    Also now that i look at it again the middle of the X, where everthimg connects looks too fat.
    I like de H am E tho and that background ya got goin on.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2011