Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Erie 814

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by smooth_nuts, Jan 19, 2008.

Share This Page

1. enlis_one

enlis_one Member

haahahaha fuuck enac and kush and all them ftf boys usv bout to make ya wish u never started writin hahahahahahahahaha

2. enlis_one

enlis_one Member

oh and big ups to faker that nikka is up erywhere in erie i even saw one of his bilboard pieces out like 20 min away from town in tha sticks hahahahaha

3. Canser Kills Kids

Canser Kills Kids Senior Member

faker is a bitch and i may not be in ftf but i love beef sooo FUCK ENLIS another bitch who dont paint for shit except shitty hands shitty shitty hands

4. enlis_one

enlis_one Member

hahahahaha u a funni ass nikka yo lolz

5. hatebeast

hatebeast Senior Member

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  6. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

hahahahaha wow.
    just.wow
    nikka?funni?
    bad grammer doesn't make you a thug.

anyway,went out today
    took 100 some flicks
    got home
    and none of the fucking usb port shits work on my computer,so no flicks from me for a bit :/

7. enlis_one

enlis_one Member

hahaha dood im down next time im in town ill be sure to let u kno so that i kan knock ur teeth out and sell em back to u and dood i hope u really bout sumthin and not juss flexin ur keyboard muscles pussay and dood im prolly older than u and i bet u be puffin on that bobby brown poop tweed nikka cause u got me fucked up talkin shit like that -1-

8. enlis_one

enlis_one Member

dood when tha fuck did this become english class dumbass last i checked i wasnt gettin graded on muh posts

9. enlis_one

enlis_one Member

damn dood u juss love to run ur cock sucker dont you but thats okay when i katch u its gonna be wired shut for a lil while i hope u like steak milkshakes hahahahahahahha fuck ftf yall sum pussy ass nikkas

10. Canser Kills Kids

i think that the writers in ltc and ftf are the only ppl who actually try n get up EVERY single other ""writer"" in this town does hand styles thats all ... nothing else ... just handstyles

11. enlis_one

enlis_one Member

o and one more thing hack u was tha reason i started taggin so im honored to have tha chance to be beefin wit u dood and imma feel even better when i trash u so bad u wont ever wanna pick up a can or a marker again

12. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

bahahahahahahaha

....trying acting hardcore talking about what type of clothing people wear

13. enlis_one

enlis_one Member

i kinda agree wit u and then again i dont cause lately u rite ltc and ftf been gettin up but u also gotta give sum props to cfk cause faker doin it real big but back when i was livin in erie mmt and ftc were doin it up ya kno and juss so u all kno why i dont like ftf its cause enac got trashed by muh boy blaze and i herd he still talkin shit bout it so ya till shit get settled fuck ftf

14. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

it's my not muh!
    and some not sum!
    and use your ing's fool!

15. enlis_one

enlis_one Member

hahahaaha like i said this aint english so i kan spell how eva i like yee diggg lolz and juss so u kno im not a dipshit i kno how to spell its juss easier to type like i do

16. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

it takes about .3seconds to type the g at the end of ing man....and muh is longer then the word my,so hows it easier!!
    plus all the little i wish i was black hippster talk
    makes you look like a huge faggot

Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
  17. Canser Kills Kids

faker is cfk and its kinda dumb to be in a crew by urself

18. enlis_one

enlis_one Member

hhahaahaha damn i thought there was a couple other people in cfk cause muh dood patches was telin me bout them cause he wanted me to get down but fuck that

19. enlis_one

enlis_one Member

iight dood i didnt want to be criticized on tha way i talk/ type dood and i dont kare how tha fuck it makes me sound dood cause at the end of tha day it dont matter how i talk dood i still go out bombin juss like u do ya kno

20. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

last i checked there was a few other people :/
    but faker's basicly the one pushing it the most
    no reason to bullshit about...