Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photography

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Fube, Dec 20, 2007.

Share This Page

1. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

lovin the sky man, wanna go out with my tripod some night soon and see what i can get

2. SAID

SAID Moderator

just look at the ratio of talking to pictures, its quite sad...

[Broken External Image]:http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7618/12954323328780037612770.jpg

3. ManFromDaMoon

ManFromDaMoon Senior Member

4. get a grip!

get a grip! Senior Member

i'll PM it to you and '.' because it has his real name and uncensored face on it.

and i'm not 100% sure it's him, but look at the pictures and i came to the conclusion.

5. ekipse1

ekipse1 Senior Member

To the Moderators:

Read the past few pages, it seems I am a valuable addition to this thread, and lately all I have done is abide by every rule and been helpful and respectful. You know my grief has only ever been with that suck dick for drugs fag boy Gesus, and that remains, but I will keep my words to myself from now on. And if I promise to lurk only in this thread, I will promise to behave myself.
    Banning me just isn't going to stop me, I can make email addresses and BS accounts faster than you can say 'AK47'.

If I am banned again, then see you lot soon.
    I'll try answer as many questions as I can before I am banned again. Hopefully I won't be.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  6. ekipse1

ekipse1 Senior Member

Good boy.

7. ekipse1

ekipse1 Senior Member

For skating shots in which you need a fast FPS (frames per second) you should wait, and save for something like a D90, with atleast a 5FPS rate. ANything below will be useless for your skating. Nikon D3's shoot at 13FPS, which is like a machine gun. It would also be wise to save for a D90, so that you can later buy the 10.5mm Fisheye for use with your skating photos. The combo would be perfect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJNy3qSN_10

This is really nice.

It does not matter what camera you buy, a nice portrait lens will create the look you are going for. Something in the way of a 50mm F/1.8 or F/1.4 will create nice portraits. Care less about what camera you buy, and more about shooting.

THis is a nice point and shoot, but it is really nothing more than that.... a point and shoot that can mount nice lenses.
    Cos it's a point and shoot it shoots slow, is rubbish at high ISO's and is sluggish to use.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  8. ekipse1

ekipse1 Senior Member

D5000 is the superior. Don't buy a D3000.

Thanks for the love btw guys. Real cute.

9. kmcdon3960

kmcdon3960 Elite Member

looks like someone's been spending some time on the scanner :D

10. ekipse1

ekipse1 Senior Member

Word. May as well put my $1500 leica to use...

As I said on my blog, copped a 50/2 Carl Zeiss for it... to par with the leica equivalent apparently. So that should be good.

[Broken External Image]:http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2474/contax50zm04.jpg

Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  11. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

got my lighting today

...havnt really gotten a chance to mess around with it too much

ai224.photobucket.com_albums_dd99_powerfulimpakt_DSC_0082.jpg
    ai224.photobucket.com_albums_dd99_powerfulimpakt_1_46.jpg

12. ekipse1

ekipse1 Senior Member

Nice 1. Those look like nice lights.

13. theorist

theorist Senior Member

AK or anyone else for that matter, you mind pm'ing me your blog? It would be really nice to see your pics on a regular basis.

14. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

yeah, its gonna be nice to get to know a whole new aspect of photography

pretty stoked

im actually thinking about returning this kit though, you cant adjust the lights, i wanna beable to do that...kinda lame actually

should be getting my 3 softboxes tomorrow, and my vinyl backdrop thursday

15. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Yeah, I'd love to have a link to this blog. I've been sucking up new techniques just about every day.

And Shifted, how about you build your own lights? I just did some repairs on my friend's lights and whatnot, all home made and whatnot, and work beautifully.

Oh, and I finally figured out where my buddy uploaded all of his photos from a shoot we did. Girls are fucking hammered, just FYI, and we were hammered, so the pictures aren't too great. Was just learning how to use his camera that night too.
    http://www.conradolivier.com/pcups/slumberP/

16. SAID

SAID Moderator

17. ekipse1

ekipse1 Senior Member

What did I tell you? Buy vivitar flashes and umbrella stands.

They work exactly the same, the only downfall is they eat through batteries like a whore slurping cum.

18. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

Thanks. I really appreciate it. It just goes to show that you can take decent pictures with a cheap point-and-shoot.
    I love photography, and would really like to upgrade, but i haven't got the money.

19. UpstateHate585

UpstateHate585 Elite Member

shifted, what do u mean you can't adjust them?

pie- i would like the first one the most if that hand wasnt in it haha. please tell me you got to take one of those bishes home later haha

and AK- nice to see you back.

my moms ordering my d40 today. so pumped. and i am returning a digital camcorder that i got friday so i can save for a flash or lense. not sure what i want first though, prolly a flash

20. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

pie the girl with the pink shiiirt is diiime.

ai48.tinypic.com_2zxt47o.jpg

ai49.tinypic.com_1zvpnut.jpg

ai47.tinypic.com_35l6877.jpg