Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Thread Suggestions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Jun 9, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

i dont see the big deal about stickies when theres only 3 pages to this forum, and the popular threads stay on the first page anyway

2. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

FUBE that Diss Thread is Wack... It just the same a the Beef thread.

3. Fube

Fube Elite Member

ok ok ok, ill sticky your production thread, but is it gunna be like a monthly thing? if it gets dead, im gunna un stick it.
    if your a toy u have no busness being in a crew unless they are teaching u. i dont condone toy crews that just get together because all there shit sucks.

theres plenty of threads on racking, stroll through all the forum and find them kiddo. theres more to this site then the toy forum.

u have a good points, when i run through deleteing stuff its in the stickys. i use it so i dont have to click on each thread through 2 pages just to delete stuff that i deem "dont belong".

most times i dont bother unless i get a complaint or happen to frequent that thread.

note takein shame.
    ok. its gone.

smooth nuts, put that "toss the person above u" up so i can approve it.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  4. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

i'll get right on that man

5. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

i wouldnt say this thread is wack, as all the toy are giving opinions into this toy forum which is giving the forum a better out come.

6. Fube

Fube Elite Member

well, i just figured u guys would want some reasons on why all your shit is getting deleted and what to think about when u try to get them approved.

also helps me out on what kinda shit u guys want on here.

7. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

so most users have the thread put in ascendin order of which thread got posted into last.
    i dont think that u should make a thread a sticky out of pure lazyness, cuz then i could say that everyone uses the tot karak thread, so it should be a sticky. i thought that the whole point of having to get people envoled into graffiti, which then pulls people into threads such as tip on how to get out of a bad situation, because they are startiing to bomb, so every thread will be used.

another thing there are some threads that are pointless bullshit, example the birthday sketches thread, why would there be a thread need for that? could people pm the person, or people do one for the person ' oh hey it my bday soon can someone make me a sketch' sound like u have fuck all friends and now ur askin for a gift.

also could group threads such as digi thread, illustrator thread, vandal squade thread into a graffiti on the comp thread or somthing, would save u posts and shit.

but in the end i could moan at this, but if people continue to use the threads about then it has found a place in bombingscience providing it works both ways , example, bday thread shouldnt have people just posting there bday, and no one posting there sketches, dont think we need a thread tellin me when ur bday is.

as i sed, just a oppinion.

8. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

well i made the throw up the name above you thread its just waiting approval now ;)

9. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Fube- I see what you mean.

10. Fube

Fube Elite Member

stickys are strictly there because they are popular or, something u need to check out before u look at the rest of the shit... thats it. i just dont want to flood it. what i said was just that i mod a stuck thread way more then the others. thats what people see first.

when i frist became a mod i wanted to delete a lot of stuff but then whats the use of haveing a forum? its just 2 pages anyway so i dont bother with it untill it gets out of hand. i understand its your oppinion but thats one thing bs is not short of.....oppinions. all different some the same. i do try to keep my section of this forum tidy tho, and thats why it its only 2 pages, u guys have no idea what dumb shit i got up to approve.

but im glad u guys are geting your points out there and yes, i am takeing note on every single one of them.

keep it up guys.

approved.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  11. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Lol Fube you like the only active Mod Here.

12. Fube

Fube Elite Member

na, they would just rather be heard and not seen. they are around.

13. wafflecakee

wafflecakee Elite Member

post your favorite gay guy thread!

kidding, but maybe a canadian trading thread in the tools and tips. shipping across the border sucks...

14. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

fool this aint tools and tips.....haha

so it seems as if the throw up the sn above you thread is going rather well :D

15. Mass Appeal

Mass Appeal Banned

If any thread is dead its the Toy Characters lol.

16. Bah Humbug

Bah Humbug Senior Member

i was thinkin of a self-promo thread for everyone
    toys could post their graffiti and other writers could give feedback, not just toys

17. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

yeah its kinda pointless when toys give other toys crits...cause they dont even know what to do themselves.

18. Fube

Fube Elite Member

sounds like u want everyone to have there own shit in one thread? sounds sweet on paper but, there would be so many threads i would pull my hair out. i might look into something like that tho.

19. Bah Humbug

Bah Humbug Senior Member

20. Mass Appeal

Mass Appeal Banned

Thats a good idea...
    This could work..
    But first..the person would have to get permission first off a mod....to see if their worthy enough of having their own thread.

Itd be cool.