Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

fuck man
    its hard racking shit when u have a skateboard in one hand and people watchin u kuz you have a backpack on
    idk i need to grow some balls i pussed out today

2. tense

tense Elite Member

unless u get caught, i cant get caught however, im a ninja lol, actually, ive nevr used pentels before, are they a good marker to bomb with or r they a drawing one?

3. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Don't ever say you can't get caught, you'll jinx yourself. The day I said, I've never been caught and never will, I got caught. Luckily I just had to pay for it, but still, you aren't invincable.

Pentel's are best to use on glass and plastic. You have to shake them up a lot though.

4. tense

tense Elite Member

yee i know, i almost got caught yesterday taggin sum guys post office box, he was screamin his fukin head off! pentels work on glass, great i need a marker for that, thanx

5. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Well I got caught shoplifting, but basically the same principle. No problem.

6. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

i think hes talking bout rackin
    ive never been caught 'knock on wood'
    but sometimes i just dont feel that ima
    get away with it
    other times i can go smooooth

7. Rogue

Rogue Guest

If you don't think you'll get away, then don't take it. Better safe than getting caught.

8. tense

tense Elite Member

if theres no cameras, ill just run

9. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

cameras dont matter
    i dont wanna have another fuckin court case on my ass
    haha im still on probation
    once im off though any fucker try to stop
    clock him one in the noggin haha i aint that mean 0:)

10. ZOT

ZOT Senior Member

Yeah well, I know a lot people who rack, but know they are doing more control in the shops, they dont let you in with a backpack, you have to leave it. cuz once a friend he racked like 20 cans, and the day after he couldnt puth 3 cans in his bag and he got caught, the guy was screaming to him but he like dont touch me or I'll kick ur ass..

but theres a shop that has pentels and posca and sum other stuff, but it looks too easy to rack there I dont trust that shit. I already got caught by the police for graff, I dont wanna get caught for stealing.

but pentels are sweet.. the day I got caught the cops they took my pentel away from me :'( It was sad I lost it the same day I buyd it ..

11. sk8er6

sk8er6 Senior Member

i skate,(if you couldnt guess already:D)
    dont bring your board, if you have to, stash it in a bush or some shit.

12. cerex89

cerex89 Senior Member

13. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

i dont trust anyone with my baby lol
    and theres not really bushes around our walmart
    idk next time im fuckin walkin there

14. Kode

Kode Member

Currently, since I don't know where to buy straight ink, this is what I do to make markers (since I live in Hamilton, Canada. The place with no graff shops):

I go to a dollar store, buy a pack of glue pens for 0.99 (each pack has four sticks). I also buy some acrylic paint from the same store for 0.99. Then I go home, empty the glue pens of all the glue, and then put in the paint. Put the lid back on and there I go. Although I haven't tried putting a small bead in it for mixing for drips, so I'm not sure what would happen. My friend, he does the same thing with the glue pen, except instead of acrylic paint, he mixes alcohol with bingo tabber ink, and fills the glue pen with that.

With that said, does anyone in the 905 area know where to buy just ink? Like, a nice purple or violet? I don't want to spend money on some expensive pen, just for the ink in it. I've tried buying normal BIC pens, and stealing the ink from the little tube thing, but it's impossible. Anyone know where to buy some ink (JUST ink)?

15. Kode

Kode Member

Just thought of another idea.. Instead of glue pens, maybe putting ink/paint inside one of those SpiderWriter things (as the ink in the SpiderWriter is pretty.. weird..).

16. Rogue

Rogue Guest

You can get ink at Art Stores. It won't be good ink, but it's good enough.

To get drips with your Acrylic paint, mix it with water. Also, your friend doesn't need to add alcohol to bingo ink, it's pointless. Bingo ink already sucks, and he's just making it worse. If you want good ink that will stain, then make it, or order some off the internet. If you want a really nice purple ink that stains like a mother fucker, buy Garvey.

17. Kode

Kode Member

Alright, thanks. Do I have to order Garvey over the internet, or is there certain stores that sell it?

18. Rogue

Rogue Guest

You usually have to order it off the internet, unless a store by you sells it. And I'm guessing they won't from what you said

19. tense

tense Elite Member

garvey is probably the best bang for ur buck ink man, depending on how much u buy its usually about a dollar an ounce, i wanna try marsh ink to see if its bettr though...

20. Rogue

Rogue Guest

It's not better, but it's good when you mix it with other inks. I personally think Marsh is a waste of money, Garvey is much better and you get way more ink for the same price as Marsh.