Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Beef Battle Thread

Discussion in 'Toy Battle' started by Fube, May 4, 2010.

Share This Page

1. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

2. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

hey nose, you want a new battle next weekend?? motivates me going out yo. you pick the word. viruz is invited too..colors of choice blacknwhite whatever you want..

3. Fury

Fury Elite Member

The whole plywood was drenched, so I really had no choice but to leave the drips haha. I suck ass at R's.
    I feel hella stupid for not noticing the head on your H, that's dope haha

4. lord_plankton

i felt like givin it a tonguee or tooth or something but i forgot about it.. the whirl on the h is a lil too long...but fuckit . i kinda like the dirty blacknwhite shit...guess i ll do the nextone with bucket paint too.

5. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

ok phatty where u at man , lets get this bullshit over with , whats the fuckin word and rules man , you bite all the rules...i mean you pick all the rules

6. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

word: eight bit
    full color, straight letter piece, due in about i donno 12 hours or so?
    I'm ready, so I'll post mine right after urs... im goin to bed now, hopefully you'd be done by the time I wake up tomorrow

7. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

^^yeah i thought about it and i think...maybe i'll just copy a font for this one , that wouldn't be very original though , so gimme about 12 days. Who's Donno by the way?

8. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

yeah yeah yeah... just post up when ure ready

9. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

phat stop talking shit hahaha ur gonna get beat again !

10. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

come on WG1... I saw u post that piece in the battle thread. get your ass over here

11. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

haven't even started yet man , will start on it tonight , i might have it up by say saturday sunday.

12. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

13. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

14. BoomSlang

BoomSlang Senior Member

15. ribcage

ribcage Banned

16. lord_plankton

i give it to phat, id choose wgone on the bottom entry but this way its phat.
    the letters are pretty similar but phat just has alil more flavour to me, wg has the better fill though.
    seems like wgm spent more time on background issues than on his letters

17. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

the only decent part is his bi in bit there lord p , everything else is crap look at that fuckin e man..........lol......but your right man the letters are similar......pffff

18. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^ if phat2 spaced the top words letters out more he may be better based on letter structure but right now the lettes look weird and the fill is wack

19. lord_plankton

yeah how arent same letters not similar, right? whatever , yours is just too plain n simple = boring. doesnt appeal to me.
    i feel ppl are way too stuck in makin everything uniform n shit, after you understood bars, size blablbalba your welcome to move away from it a bit. just in general.

20. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

yeah I was thinking the same about wgone's piece being boring... which I find weird because you usually give it way more flavor bitch
    another thing, your letter in eight are going downwards, look at how low the g and h dropped after the e and i. and check out how small the t in eight is compared to the other letters.
    and yo whats crappy about my letters man? they're just regular straight letters that look a whole lot like yours. ESPECIALLY my e that looks like the first e in your herste tag up there. watchu talkin bout man
    ribcage, what does having the letters too close to each other have to do with letter structure, maybe you're talking about legibility, in which case, the word is VERY legible imo. and if not, the letters aren't close enough for you to not be able to make out their structure

anyhow, I wish we can get some more votes on this