Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. ravine

ravine Senior Member

so this is what i've gathered. the beef on here starts from one person criticizing another's work, isn't that what you post in the toy thread for? everyone stop being a little bitch when someone doesn't like your work, take your anger, and go do another piece. just dont start this whining, because its a vicious cycle, no matter how cool you believe your stuff is.

2. prefer

prefer Banned

atesk thinks hes so cool he doesnt have to respond to others like hes to cool for us or something, he a hypocrit, he should man up and respond to people but HE is the one acting cool, so hes descent at characters, who gives a fuck does that give him the right to just ignore everyone who says something to him i think not sounds like e lame move, i still dont like his graff sketvhes i think he should sticck to characters becuase hes just that cool after all:rolleyes:

3. prefer

prefer Banned

i think atesk is waaaaaay too cool for anyone on here, maybe he should just move to 12 oz or something,

4. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

Bump over all this talking. you guys need to shut the fuck up you sound like fucking girls.

5. prefer

prefer Banned

hey atesk why do your bars look like augors, loose em you aint him and you aint gonna ever bust shit like him so forget it, id much rather see zen energy's trash

6. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

7. prefer

prefer Banned

8. SofatOner101

SofatOner101 Member

Bets - Mate, the point of entering the battle is to see what people think, and to recieve crits that way. You shouldn't be pre-posting. All you do is give anyone else entering a chance to see what you're doing and change theirs accordingly so theirs is (hopefully) better.

That said, your letter structure is pretty nice. I like the simplicity of the letters, it works well with the colour scheme of the piece. Everything else around it in red and black takes away from the piece itself, kinda crowds it too much. Not enough room for just the piece to breathe.
    But yeh mate, it's a reasonably solid entry I'd say. Good luck.

9. dayda187

dayda187 Senior Member

something i did the other night
    ai1002.photobucket.com_albums_af145_dayda187_IMG00040_20100209_2152.jpg

10. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

11. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

ITs Eh. The E is okay but the extensions need work....a lot of work

12. prefer

prefer Banned

you really want to know? I talk shit becuase i hate seing toys give other toys crits that really erks me, yall talk like yall know what the fuck bars are, none of yall use em, i never heard fools talk so much about somthin they never usue, like look at est blah blah bars this bars that, then he busts a lame crooked fucked up peice and smiles about it its fucking sad half yall dont have a damn clue what your sayin its rediculous, dont even get me started again becuase i do have all day if you ahvnt noticed

13. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

i dont respond because i dont give a fuck what you say. someone should have banned this fool months ago.

14. prefer

prefer Banned

someone should ban you for your style being so whack

15. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

hey prefer how about you post up a sketch or a piece if everyone is so whack and shut them the fuck up. Cuz as it stands i havnt seen anything from you but shit talking. One thing I've learned is real writers don't have to talk mad shit online cuz there work specks for its selves...so how about it, lets see what your letters have to say rather then your keyboard ya dig.

16. MeanMug

MeanMug Senior Member

The ignore list is your friend!

17. B.S. P0LICE

B.S. P0LICE Senior Member

i use nothing but bars. ALWAYS. every single piece ive done since 08 is bars.

18. ravine

ravine Senior Member

BAM! ignore list! good call meanmug

19. mawks

mawks Senior Member

this one too
    dope shit

20. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

blunted i think you should throw a drop shadow on that shit