Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

South Florida

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Mar 14, 2006.

Share This Page

1. EKERONER8UP

EKERONER8UP Senior Member

I got you homie you started the shit talkin you'll know my name and I aint heatin my shit up postin my name on bombingscience dont worry SMEK you'll know soon enough homie <<<<this **** keeps sayin" homie " like im friendly and shit ,lol this kid dosnt realize wat hes in for :lol: ride wit your fire or stay yo ass home

2. ShadowDwellerOner

ShadowDwellerOner Senior Member

Imma handle your toy ass Ill make sure none of your shit rides again HOMIE enough of this internet beef its about as bad as your work i'll see your ass on the street....... Yall got to love the miami scene its practically been about the beef since day one

3. EKERONER8UP

EKERONER8UP Senior Member

...lol ok tuff guy ,u can catch me in the 954

4. fuqqdiqq

fuqqdiqq Senior Member

damn gesus that pics fuckin nasty. where do you come up with thiss shittt

5. Short Ethiopian Kid

Short Ethiopian Kid Elite Member

you didn't meet the "requirements" to be a representative

6. knaders

knaders Senior Member

you dont wanna ramp ramp with me you dont want 2..murder em wanna murder dem fuk de competion wanna murder demmmmmmmmm buk 50 chea! pusswole ate up

7. thetruthurts

thetruthurts Senior Member

OH YEA WELL THE WORD ON THE WIRE IS JUNE FS GET MOPPED UP BY ATOMIK..WHO KNOWS FOR SURE THO RITE ITS PRETTY MUCH ALL HE SAID SHE SAID AT THE END OF THE DAY... [/b][/quote]
    i love the fact that you "haven't been writing for 10 years" but yet u come on an internet graffiti forum to spread he say she say bullshit.the niggas who were there know what happenned and that should be all there is to it.

8. ALMOEST

ALMOEST Senior Member

i jus love the aroma of a girls ass wen she walks by barefooted as her buttcheeks clap togehter in harmony with the universe.. B)

9. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

10. ShadowDwellerOner

ShadowDwellerOner Senior Member

Wonder what the miami thread would look like without the shit talkin haha it wouldnt be miami

11. cellphone

cellphone Senior Member

i love the fact that you "haven't been writing for 10 years" but yet u come on an internet graffiti forum to spread he say she say bullshit.the niggas who were there know what happenned and that should be all there is to it. [/b][/quote]
    yo seriously not on no beef shit but what does it matter how long anybodys been writing gossip is gossip no matter how you look at it......for example if seen or cope and these guys were talking shit and you had an opinion you couldnt say anything cuz you havent been writing as long as them?????

12. wax

wax Senior Member

yo seriously not on no beef shit but what does it matter how long anybodys been writing gossip is gossip no matter how you look at it......for example if seen or cope and these guys were talking shit and you had an opinion you couldnt say anything cuz you havent been writing as long as them????? [/b][/quote]
    you missed it kid.

also, WH settle their lack of talent with beef LOL fucking terrible :p

13. Arcade

Arcade Elite Member

14. :sega:

:sega: Senior Member

15. THE TRUTH HURTS

THE TRUTH HURTS Elite Member

i love the fact that you "haven't been writing for 10 years" but yet u come on an internet graffiti forum to spread he say she say bullshit.the niggas who were there know what happenned and that should be all there is to it. [/b][/quote]
    you took my name u stupid bitch...we gotta fite now!!!!buosgjodsnbsdjnsnosdkjcbjocdjbksd,njfndm ........THE REAL TRUTH HURTS

16. SLICETOTHEFACE

SLICETOTHEFACE Member

Its YOUR hommie runnin his mouth with that kid shit.......

WHO GIVES A FUCK HOW LONG ANYONE BEEN WRITING!!!!!!

RESPECT THE NEW............

17. dis dick

dis dick New Member

its obvious you werent there, WE HATE, cuz the way it looked to me(and the other 20 witnesses) was that june and 5 or 6 of his boys had alotta trouble "moppin up" just 3 dudes....seem knocked one loud stv cat until he ran behind a bouncer, june got dropped pretty hard, while a third guy kept a bunch of junes people from jumpin in and savin his ass, he did get knocked in the back of the head for his efforts but besides that i didnt see shit...i heard they caught one of junes people a few blocks away and moped him for tryin to jump in earlier but dont know if true...it seems like you guys come on here to brag way too often, and now im thinkin that half the shit yall say aint even true..big surprize..thank god for miamigraffiti.

18. dismal

dismal Senior Member

ai174.photobucket.com_albums_w107_stld123_cum.gif

why must everyone in 8up that ive read there posts on this fourm have to have the whole big bad gangster attitude?

what the fuck happened to just going out and doing your own damn thing and not giving 2 shits if people are hating or giving you props.... i mean you shouldnt give two shit about what other people think as long as your not stepin on people toes let along start beef over a fucking hallow thats in some back ally that probably not that many people will see... its pointless, no need to say "dont start no shit there wont be no shit" its the fucking internet [/b][/quote]
    i agree with gesus here

im sick of theese "gangsta" writers man

19. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

:blink: FOSL, is that you? :lol: [/b][/quote]
    HAHA

20. Citizin

Citizin Senior Member

Buck 50 I like that shit. And smek what kind of paint did you use? At first i thought it was the cap but It kind of looks like you took that 98cent touch n tone paint and just sprayed over it a couple times?