Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Getaways - Chase Stories

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Oct 17, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Stoked2PaintNY

Stoked2PaintNY Senior Member

once a year on the date of my boys motorcycle accident i go throw up his initals and football number, last year some dude stopped and was like "what are u doin asshole?" i replied in a very calm voice "nothing asshole" walked swiftly around the corner of the building and toss the can in the garbage, he follows so i start to run. for the next 5 or 10 mins im playin cat and mouse with this asshole that has nothing better to do around this building, finally i get ahead of him enough to cross the street and jump in a bush. had fun watching him look for me sayin shit like "i see you over there!" while looking in the wrong direction lol had to keep myself from laughing. sure enough he left so i grabbed the can out the garbage and finished my shit before the cops showed up... RIP JONNY!

2. skets

skets Senior Member

Man I've never got caught because the majority of cops in my town are bike cops but when I bomb Boston and Zurich the cops are all over in crusiurs me and a friend bombed the back of a pig station and a few cars and we heard someone coming out to see what was happening because a window was open we ran like fuck and got away. We both went home and acted like nothing happened. the tag was a dare from a kid it was nothin though

3. cumgun

cumgun Member

You know how I know you're trolling?
    gtfo :)

4. Slaze

Slaze Senior Member

waiting to go to a public teen "graffiti" competition with 2 writers. we were chillin on top of a parking structure catching a few tags and talking. however, it was during a huuuge art festival in our town and lots of places have rent a cops... and this was one of them. guess they heart our cans rattle or something because the next thing we hear is some guy on a walkietalkie go "we got spray painters up here" me and my friend "esh" dip down the stairs past this dude I start thinking that he has a dude at the bottom of these stairs ready to jump us. so i get ready to sprint to the other side of the parking structure. "esh" and I dip and as soon as we go through the door way i hear a pleasant *DING!* noise, I wheel around without missing a beat and "esh" and I were greeted by a totally empty elevator. thing just appeared at the right floor and oppend for no reason. story ends with us getting out and our buddy "toxic" getting like $80 worth of paint, paintbrushes, and sketchpads tossed in the garbage and a life time ban from that parking structure.

I think he went back with a cop and bitched them out for throwing him against a wall and throwing his art supplies away.

happy bombin'

5. Juelz Santana

Juelz Santana Senior Member

i was just chillin with my friends didnt even have graff in my mind and a cop pulled up and told us to move along and he saw i went around a bush to get my bike where i also had my phone and pilot stashed.***** comes around just as im putting my pilot in my pocket and robs me of it and starts telling me hes charging me with possesion of a graffiti tool(fucking retarded) and then i lied about my name and he found out and was gonna charge me with purgery.he let me off but i lost my jumbo :[

6. Juelz Santana

Juelz Santana Senior Member

also i was in queens on some lame ass quiet freight line with my brother and we both did fills and hopped a wall to get onto the street.my brother gets over and as im climbing i put my can up on the wall and a cop just screamed "if yall two is spray canning,yo asses better be runnin"
    my brother keeps running up a stair case and i jumped back down the wall and ran down the tracks drunk and thought my best bet was climbing out onto the other side of some rusty ass bridge and just chilling above the highway waiting for my brother to call

7. Freight

Freight Member

Walking down a overpass, friend says "yo is that a u.c ?" me and other homie brush it off, keep walking. undercover rolls up and opens the door, tells us to freeze, so what did we do lol, we ran. Ran down this street, hopped a fence into some dudes backyard, hid under a deck for a bit, then the car rolled down the alley way, so we stayed really fucking still. Waited for a bit, then the copter started circling where we were with its light on the backyard we were in. Said fuck this and jumped the fence to the main street, 2 cops standing there with guns drawn, they run up to us so we just got on the ground, cop kicked me in the stomach and shit.

It was whack, but they ended up giving us a ride home with no charges or anything...or so i thought until about a month later when i get arrested for shit that happened that night, breaches and such.

Cops are dicks, do your best to stay out of the situation i was in.

8. Crafer1-Stay-Real

Crafer1-Stay-Real Member

Well i was at some old factory just writing some lines here and there.As im putting up my trademark "Panther Power" a random ass cop cruiser drives by,he was suprised to see me so he was stunned.as soon as he stopped the car i bolted ran across the street and kept running,he pursued me so i turned down a street and jumped this random hedge.I chilled there for like 20 minutes while the cop circled around.After 20 mins i made a run for it and just kept going.As i was going to the bus station to catch my bus i noticed a perfect wall that was just asking to be hit so i walked up to hit and started my throw.When i finished i walked away slowly while changing the song on my ipod.When i looked back up i saw some Arab dude walking towards me pointing and yelling he grabbed me and started to yell "What are you doing!" "Are you Painting my fucking wall?!" i was kinda dazed by this whole thing so i didnt react.Then outta no where the guy decks me and pulls out his cell to call the cops.I punch him so he lets go then i run.He then starts to chase me. i see a fence then jump it and he gives up. i run to the bus stop and catch my bus.

haha i had an intresting day

9. cg22stoner

cg22stoner Member

I once tagged the rival of my high schools front doors. I got caught by the football team which was leaving practice....Luckily my friend was keeping look out in his car which makes for a speedy get away

10. Task977

Task977 Senior Member

why would you hit up a school? Even if its a rival school its stupid and I can almost 100% guarantee you will lose respect from other writers.
    I'm not trying to lecture you at all, I'm just wondering why you would think of that? :/

11. cincygraff

cincygraff Member

^fucking hilarious^

12. Skeptic90

Skeptic90 Member

was hittin a train yard and some cops pulled up with lights and shit so i pulled out a gun and started blastin lol jk never got caught

13. lukeos111

lukeos111 Member

me thing happend to us . we got a chase and legged it over fences and back tracked it back around and tha cops left there keys in tha car so we jumped in it and took off but my mate got done cause he put tha suit on outta tha boot and walked into our lacals shops and tried gettn free shit true story . i didnt hear it from a freind of a freind

Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
  14. lukeos111

lukeos111 Member

same thing happend to us . we got a chase and legged it over fences and back tracked it back around and tha cops left there keys in tha car so we jumped in it and took off but my mate got done cause he put tha suit on outta tha boot and walked into our lacals shops and tried gettn free shit true story . i didnt hear it from a freind of a freind

15. lukeos111

lukeos111 Member

16. lukeos111

lukeos111 Member

me thing happend to us . we got a chase and legged it over fences and back tracked it back around and tha cops left there keys in tha car so we jumped in it and took off but my mate got done cause he put tha suit on outta tha boot and walked into our lacals shops and tried gettn free shit true story . i didnt hear it from a freind of a freind

17. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

muh nigggguuaaahhhhh HOOEERRR!!! wass good mang? "So I close my eyes, count to 5, and when I open them The cop car had turned into a pile of dead salmon " lol crazy as fuck

me n my boy was just taggin sum shit tonight, made to in a lil cut for recycle bins, i get done n start walkin away n look back towards the road behind us and of course its a cop. i tell my boy n we start walkin fast the other way, figuring that nig had to of seen us. the quickest way back to the truck was cuttin back through all the shit we had bombed, we hustle through there and see a trail of footsteps to out bombs we left after walkin through a puddle lol had to cut through one more big ass empty parking lot to cross the main road to get to the truck n boom there goes another cop, then another a lil ways behind him, dumbass muhfuckas aint slow down a bit. hopped in the truck and headed to the yards lol

18. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

mE AN THE HOMIE WERE TAGGIN THINGS AND SOME GUY WAS LIKE YO WHAT THE FUCK IM CALLING THE COPS! WERE LIKE OH SHIT AN WALKED AWAY!

19. elesdee

elesdee Member

20. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

lol tryna throw rocks n shit