Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Getting A Blackbook

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Runk, Nov 18, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Epoc

Epoc Senior Member

Let me know if you find one. All I can get hold of that are actually for markers are soft covers w/ removable pages.

2. CandyRain88

CandyRain88 Senior Member

just use a soaker page like everyone else.. or theres this cardboard-like stuff but i dont think it comes in hardcover

also if your using alcohol markers try getting some photo paper for your soaker sheet cuz otherwise you need like 4 layers for it not to go thru and some times it still goes thru wit 4 layers

3. Noddles912300

Noddles912300 Senior Member

60-70lbs is dry media sketching. 80lb paper or higher can handle markers without bleeding too much. I suggest about 85lb paper if your using markers. Just look around at michaels etc for it.

4. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

I have one of the little 3.5" x 5.5" black Moleskine notebooks, get the one with plain paper. It rocks, because I can keep it in my back pocket and just whip it out when an idea hits home.
    Also, you can even use Prismacolor markers and shit on it and it won't bleed.

It even has a little folder in the back for putting other drawings and papers and shit in.

dub deuces, Baszma

5. $IN30NE

$IN30NE Senior Member

i bought mine from michaels....its a black hardcover book that has about 150 pages...its pretty sweet

6. markingz.

markingz. Banned

yeah word I was about to say just go to michaels they have all kinds of shit there

7. RKO43

RKO43 New Member

i 3 hole punch paper and stick it in a notebook

8. cesspool

cesspool Senior Member

9. kill_fred

kill_fred Senior Member

ai192.photobucket.com_albums_z241_RAEL_ONE_Picture387.jpg

about 200 pages.cost me about 8 bucks i think.8 or 10 i cant remember.got it at some book store.come in green blue purple red and black.got the black becuase,its a blackbook haha.i never use it.just steal some copy paper from the library and draw with that.

10. kill_fred

kill_fred Senior Member

that shit is like 6 months old.i just through it in my closet and never used it since.look at that ugly skull haha.

11. markingz.

markingz. Banned

good idea man.

12. lyonssb321

lyonssb321 Member

i got my black book for free from my art teachers closet haha

13. kREU33

kREU33 Member

ai695.photobucket.com_albums_vv317_kreu33_078.jpg
    ai695.photobucket.com_albums_vv317_kreu33_095.jpg

i just got the pens today it says there jell pens that erase and they really do there not too bad for 4$

14. markingz.

markingz. Banned

im so doing that shit, damn man

15. mmmmtasty905

mmmmtasty905 Senior Member

steal one. michaels art store.

hard cover thick paper, good for sharpies copics and prismas..

16. zenne

zenne Elite Member

to answer the question, it all depends on how well your doing in school, really. cause if you have an hour long geometry class like me and the teacher gives you papers to write notes on every day, the like me, you have an hour to write/draw on free paper.

and who the fuck here is paying for blackbooks? i want to michaels the other day and got 2 big ass ones with my 5 finger discount. racked 3 more weeks before that.

17. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Zenne, you are starting to get annoying with the whole "Oh yeah, I steal thingsssss. I suck at a lot of other things, but dudeeee I rack sooo muchhhh. Yeahh. I post YouTube videos in which I tell everyone all the shit I've rackkkeeddd. Oh yeahh."

nobody's impressed.

18. adreniline_zero

adreniline_zero Senior Member

agreed theres nothing big or smart about it, and to be frank no one wants to hear it

on topic, my book was £6 from my local art store and yes i paid for it since really theres no point stealing shit

19. Cure Sure Lure

Cure Sure Lure Senior Member

Steal it at your art class, or if you don't want to do that.
    Ask your teacher if she want's to sell one of em.

20. Azul

Azul Senior Member

Unless your pennyless, like me