Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ethics, Morals & Code Of Awriter

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Big TL Springs, Aug 25, 2006.

Share This Page

1. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

dude taxi drivers are poor motherfuckers who can't find good jobs, they have to pay for that car, they have to pay for their own gas and if you tag their car you're just making them pay to clean it, trust me cab drivers don't make much money and all you're doing is wasting the little money they have, don't be a dick and tag their shit.

2. ENGULF

ENGULF Senior Member

if u tag up a church then damn u are the lowest piece of shit i ever seen

Gov. Buildings Are a good spot to catch but they buff ur shit quick

3. BrooklynsOwnDewer

BrooklynsOwnDewer New Member

uhhh.....u alredy kno the no churches, skools(only cuz they clean it the next day and theres no point in wastin ur paint), and dnt call urself a tagger! i hate tht shit, thts wat toys call themselves. if ur real bout this, u r a writer!

4. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

I agree with the church part nomatter what anybody says..

5. nastyness

nastyness Member

snitch

6. seb

seb Senior Member

hahahaha hmmm

7. shiva - the destroyer

shiva - the destroyer Senior Member

why no churches? those stupid wooden things you have in america ain't worth shit.
    i don't paint on churches, because the churches over here were made when america wasn't even discovered yet.
    and don't say chritians are good people and shit, they are dumb people who can't think for themselves and need a god, they made up themselves, to tell them what to do and how to live.

8. YourSistersMooseKnuckle

YourSistersMooseKnuckle Senior Member

I persoanlly dont write on civilian property, churches or cemeteries and other places of worship. I try to do strictly state and government owned things. Abandoned stuff and the like. I wont lie though when i was starting out I got drunk with a friend and bombed an entire residential neighborhood. Woke up the next morning and we saw people buffing the siding and garage doors, cars, all that.
    I guess you got to fuck up and make mistakes so you dont make them again.

9. GoBlue9

GoBlue9 Member

Ya'll pretty much covered it. As much as i despise churches (atheist here), I wouldn't do that. Cops cars are game, but I'm too old to be doing that shit these days.

10. raidsquadfilmz

raidsquadfilmz Member

Heres a few..

- Under any curcumstances no matter what the situation NO SNITCHING.. if you get caught and they ask who was with you, you dont go it was blah blah who lives at blah blah blah........ you dont dignify their question with an answer

- Spots NOT to hit, well, as lame as it sounds, its one of those situations where you have to put yourselves in their shoes, would you want that bein destroyed, but like, this only really applies on houses, and cars. but everything else, fuck it just fuckin dstroy it.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ?

11. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

blah blah blah... Religion isn't evil, orgainzed religion is only problematic because ALL people are inherintely self serving and have evil in them. Christians are no more evil than anyone else. They point fingers at what they think the problem is, and that's the same thing you're doing, so what makes you better? Most religions are based around a reasonable code of ethics that simply suggest to take care of your brother and be the best you can be. There's nothing wrong with that. The problem is people dissect the message to point fingers and cast blame and forget the overall message that we're all basically fuck ups and need to be kind to one another, but I doubt religion makes them any more dumb than yourself. The up side to churches wherever they are or how fuckin old they are is that they do provide help and services to people in need (although I think they could do much more). Misfortune exists in every building. You can get molested in a Catholic church, beat at home, harrased in a school, or fucked over at your job. My biggest beef with hitting churches and private property is this- It's just stupid. It's weak ups and it heats you up quicker than bucking the system and hitting public property, but that's my oppinion. I don't care what you do. I just hope you quit finger pointing and find some peace.
    (And no, I don't go to church, I just do my thing and try not to step on peoples toes while I'm doing it.)

12. m0r3

m0r3 Member

that looks like english trains if im right? buh yeh underground/tubes/trains in london need to get bombed a bit there to clean and they would look better with a bit of design, its just the cameras are everywhere over here we got 20% of the worlds population of CCTV cameras so its easy to get caught.

13. shiva - the destroyer

shiva - the destroyer Senior Member

i didn't say christians are bad people, but it think they're ignorant.
    "well, yes, god exists cause it says so in the bible, and the bible is the word of god, so it true" right...

i believe in the spaghetti monster

and yes, they probably do good stuff for society (although i didn't notice that) but the gouvernment will pay cleaning it
    and i do not bomb churches

14. rise_&_fight

rise_&_fight Senior Member

tubes still get done a bit, they just get taken out of service quick. plus you can still get the odd inside done as well.
    there is a big hole at the moment in london when it comes to style.

15. steaksauce

steaksauce Senior Member

i thought this was graffiti? i write on everything... everything. my girl, your girl, church, jail cells, it dont matter. graffiti has no rules, the scene is funny. almost hilarious if you think someone shouldnt write on something... someone feels the same about where you do it so fuck it!

16. Basic954

Basic954 Senior Member

tru.

17. Baron

Baron Moderator

It's called the first amendment. It gives you the right to say that and for them to worship whomever they please. And if you look down on someone for a lifestyle that they have chosen that's just sad. Remember every time you point your finger, there are three pointing back at you.

18. DaBluntHead

DaBluntHead Banned

hahaha fuck yall americans who still believe in god and shit.
    you are the reason why i like to write graffiti on things that you like :)
    im so fuckin 1337
    bitch

19. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

you're awesome.

no i'm being sarcastic i hate you. but your sig pretty scccrraatee

20. DaBluntHead

DaBluntHead Banned

hate me more PLZ PLZ PLZ i will give you all the attention you need