Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. HeklrToo

HeklrToo Senior Member

Try and keep an even pressure when squeezing your mop, Zook.

2. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

well i haveta disagree ibu.... most of my tags are done in about 5-10 seconds mayn, and i dont think they look forced, its a fuckin halo and underline lol, u could put that shit on keyboard letters and it wouldnt look forced...

and heklr i feel ya, i know how to use a mop, if u look at the second pic that was my big mistake, second tag of the night i ripped the whole nib off my shit cuz its all chipped paint, so every tag after that i had little control over, got ink all the fuck over myself too hah

3. Phigure

Phigure Member

Any crits?

4. FuckTheFame

FuckTheFame Elite Member

^^^do it a million times
    then completely change it since you got your flow
    ...maybe take out the faces in the a and d

5. HeklrToo

HeklrToo Senior Member

Really? Cause it doesn't look like it. Not to be rude but I can tell you don't know how to use a mop from those broad drippy lines. You might know how to follow the outline of your name with a mop but you have no control over your ink.
    You're trying to hard to get the drips. The drips are in the ink. Not the writer.

I have plenty of mops with nibs that are half-ripped off, the sides lift up and you can see the hole from which the ink will exit through upon squeezing and others, as well as myself, can still hit a clean tag.

What kind of mop do you use? And where do you hold/squeeze it?

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  6. Phigure

Phigure Member

Yeah, the faces are silly. I've been working on it. Is the letter structure ok? Or do I need to tweak it?

7. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

heklr.... read my post... the nib was completely gone man! i looked at the tip and there was no hair left at all... thats why the dumpster tag has pretty even drips throughout and the rest are all shit.....
    its a molotow dripstick, i gotta say the cheap artprim0 mops hold up a lot better though, i thought molotow was the best thing money could buy, but the hair on the nibs is too long, and its like cheap nylon or something...
    but since ur the maestro, why not post some of ur perfectly balanced drippy rewt tags? ;-) lets see somethin better than my nib-less tags since u love to talk shit

8. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

9. HeklrToo

HeklrToo Senior Member

I read your post. I'm not talkin' shit. I gave a crit and asked a couple questions.
    Your mop work looks like you don't have much control.
    Nothing to get butthurt about.
    You just keep on embarrassing yourself with those wompy lines. The big boys know you're strugglin'.

10. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

ur giving crits and asking a few questions was the most smug shit ive ever heard... u know ur talkin shit

i cant get embarrassed by the fag with the least respect on bs lol... like i said, if ur such a big boy, post something better or shut ur fucking mouth, u annoy everyone on here and we all laugh at u.... keep striving for those euro style straights

moner those arent bad... that names hella taken but if u dont care fuck it.... that wall needs a decent throw on it though mayn not just a tag ;-)

11. FuckTheFame

FuckTheFame Elite Member

12. murph3pt

murph3pt Member

what do u think? ai51.tinypic.com_2j50sp2.jpg skast

13. HeklrToo

HeklrToo Senior Member

Obviously you're the one talkin' shit because you can't admit to the fact that you're a novice with a mop so you're trying to draw attention away from that.
    Or something. Maybe just bitter.
    You sketch well but you need to put more work in on the streets.

Don't post if you can't take the crits. Although, I'm sure your next mop tags will be much fluent and proportioned. As much as you didn't like the crits, you'll absorb them.

14. FuckTheFame

FuckTheFame Elite Member

hade - it would be cool to see you make a oneliner out of that. the letters are dope they just lack flow

15. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

rewt, like i said, if ur better, prove it.... otherwise stop talking to me, i told u what i thought about u a long time ago..... i take crits from everyone but u (and it seems ur ONLY giving me 'crits' theres worse tags in this forum that u could 'crit' but u dont like me so u wanna try and tear me apart for my post) i have less than 0 respect for u...
    so fuck off u little homo, ur posts just make me laugh because u havent shown me anything better, and u COULDNT do a better tag even if u had a legal wall, with a brand new mop, and all the time in the world lmao, ur a JOKE! its hilarious that u even still post here.... but once more, show me a tag of yours thats better and ill apologize and call u the king! lol umadcuzucantdobetter! im done with u now, dont try talkin to me no mo', cuz ur not cool enough

16. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

Dude, rewt's hands are better than yours.
    I was looking for that blue oil stick/markal hand, but I can't find that shit.

17. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

18. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

@FV: I know what pic you're talking about.
    Anion didn't post it, Deco one or w/e did.
    This leads me to believe that Anion didn't catch that tag.
    It looked way too clean to be Anion's hand.
    You'll know what I mean if you've seen that tag Anion caught on that tubesock-tittied bitch.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
  19. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

That Nemor tag is hideous. Fix it. That's all.

20. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member