Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. sez.

sez. Member

are needle tips hella hard to use or am i just going full retard?

2. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

Don't know where else to ask this so I'm putting it here..

I've got my eyes on this bulb shaped water tower that's pretty visible from main roads and highways. It's got a ladder that goes all the way to the top, but to get all the way up I would need to climb, unharnessed, around the overhang practically upside down. Since that's a deathwish, I'm trying to climb up to just before the overhang and scale around the side because I saw it has a bar around it for my feet, and another bar about 6 ladder rungs above that for my hands. So that's all figured out. The issue is the whole water tower is fenced in with barbed wire and has 4 motion sensors, cameras, and lights on posts in each corner. There is a gap under the fence on the back side by a forest, so that's where I'm entering. But I'm going to be triggering the security system as soon as I take about 5 steps past the fence line. So my question is how long do you think it would take to climb about 65ft? It looks about 65 feet, it's a little higher that the 3 story building nearby, so its just a rough guess. Basically, I need to be able to climb the ladder, get out on the bar around the neck of the tower, paint (probably only gonna be able to pull off a BIG tag), climb back down and crawl under the fence before police arrive. The tower is pretty far from the main roads and not in an area police patrol, so I should have a decent amount of time.

Thoughts? Pointers? Or should I forget it?

3. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Damn, this forum is still boring.

4. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

definitely not worth a big tag at all. death risk AND arrest risk... nah. I'd forget it.

5. Colors

Colors Banned

Yeah norf it seems like too much hassle for the final outcome, its risky.

6. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

It's a big hassle, but these are my favorite types of things to hit really. I decided I'm gonna crawl under the fence tonight and run around a bit to trigger the sensors, then leave and hide somewhere to see when/if and how long before police even come. Its just a water tower, I feel like all the security is more to deter kids from fuckin around in there than anything. If I pull this off it's gonna feel amazing seeing my ugly ass tag up there everyday, knowing I got over their whole security system haha

7. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

we'll make a RIP fuckyou thread if it backfires :>

8. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

LOL security sensors around a water tower?!!! sounds retarded to me, and how you gonna climb up a ladder upside down? Doesnt make sense lol.

Most water towers have enough space between the tower and the ladder that allows you to climb up in between so the chance of falling off the ladder is slim to none. But if thats not the case, dont be a bitch. The hardest part is climbing back down the ladder. If I was you, id climb to the top and rock a hollow.

@fury youre boring

9. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

lol thanks

@ribcage I have no fucking clue why they've got all this security for it, maybe so terrorists don't climb up and pour gallons of ebola into our water haha. I know what you mean about climbing the inside of the ladder. I've done that to climb onto rooves before, when they put a grate on the front side of it.

I think I'm gonna drop this though, I just looked on google maps for a street view picture to show you guys what im talking about, and the part that I'm trying to hit is to low to be visible from as far as I want. I could go to the top, but i simply don't have the balls for that. With the security, the angle of the ladder at the overhang, and the rungs being too close to the tower to climb the inside, it's just not gonna happen. Sorry I bored you fury.

10. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

... throw rocks at the cameras and censors. then come back the next night. Your internet cred has gone down 20 points for bringing up something and then backing down lol.

But wait!!!!! You still have a chance to impress the youngins!!!! Edit your post quick, and boom! Its like you already bombed it!!!!! no pictures though, security round the bitch is lookin out for you tagger terrorist.

11. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

>throw rocks at the cameras...
    Yeeaaah... that's a lot of work and I don't have such a good arm. I think I'm just gonna stay home, make some ramen, and masturbate to girls getting fucked by dogs.

12. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

No arm... what are you a girl or somethin? got a bb gun?

13. Frogz

Frogz Senior Member

i have a question non of my friends graff im the only one im trying to find others so that i can improve some more any help??

14. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

Improve, then paint more, and you'll run into people at spots that get painted often. Or try to network thru flickr or something.

15. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

no friends that do graffiti in the swamp where you live eh frogz? Well if you havent met any1 by now, YOU WILL NEVER MEET THEM. As simple as that, nigguhs obviously avoiding yo bitch ass

16. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Went to see Safehouse and I fell asleep because we had some nice sativa to put me out. Kinda bummed, movie looked good lol.

17. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

18. Eurothrash

Eurothrash Senior Member

go fast or go drippy ( I use them for drippy tags, but hey, I'm a toy)

19. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

drippy aerosol tags?
    nay..

20. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

Lettem do what they gotta do phatty, theyll learn haha. Im on some adderall, oxy and sugar hill gang right now, idk which is more addictive.