Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Small Town?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Eye-Dea, Jan 24, 2006.

Share This Page

1. lolumad?

lolumad? Senior Member

are you for real?

2. Panda Jerk

Panda Jerk Elite Member

san diego is as small as it gets

3. Each

Each Senior Member

feelin all the little town shit. reppin fuckin MONTANA!! and yes, the state.big towns dont exest here. and yeah. i'm the only real writer in my litle fuck town. we had 5th street but they all went to college and we have the local skete bitches that write skate or die and shit like that. montana is such a shit place for a writer to live

4. Therealmaddhatter

Therealmaddhatter Member

i live in a town of 19 thousand people, there are like 6 "writters" u wouldn't call at least 3 of them that, there are these two toys that have supposedly been writting for 7 years or some shit they are like 17 and 18 , they look like crap. theres one kid that has a few tags in about a block raduis from the projects, one is a football player i don't know what he writes i just heard shit, and one who tore the fuck out of our new supper walmart.

5. Panda Jerk

Panda Jerk Elite Member

yeah i live in this yeally random town called san diego... theres only like 2 or 12 writers here... i hate it theres no graff scene

6. -Wings-

-Wings- Senior Member

I live in a small place in canada, here we have 1 group of consistent writers.
    But we also have some OMA writers (One man army:/) around here, aswell. So im not along, but I am one of the consistent ones. Im not the only one, but I have made the paper (not front page).

7. DeTR

DeTR Member

Therealmaddhatter
    Junior Member Join Date: Sep 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i live in a town of 19 thousand people, there are like 6 "writters" u wouldn't call at least 3 of them that, there are these two toys that have supposedly been writting for 7 years or some shit they are like 17 and 18 , they look like crap. theres one kid that has a few tags in about a block raduis from the projects, one is a football player i don't know what he writes i just heard shit, and one who tore the fuck out of our new supper walmart.

sounds like my kinda town. I know a couple kids who write, but they don't really get the point. I mean were all toys, right? ANd the 2 or 3 bombs in my whole city arent any good. Na' mean?

8. Therealmaddhatter

Therealmaddhatter Member

ya, the one who tore up walmart is the best of us all, but hes been doing it for 2 years.
    but i feel u, those other kids are kind of retarded, one told his recruiter he wrote stupid right?

9. DeTR

DeTR Member

naw bro, i don't know where you live. I'm from florida. haha.

10. DeTR

DeTR Member

Theres like one kid who is cool and chills with the lame kids and the kids who actually get graffiti.

11. DeTR

DeTR Member

Hey again, someone PM if your from florida. aight?

12. thaEEZYway

thaEEZYway Senior Member

i live in a town about 10 miles west of Erie. A few kids out here but mostly toys and shitty stuff, the only decent shit around lately i seen thrown up is anything from dudes that come out from erie in FTF and LTC

13. Dare To Dream

Dare To Dream Member

I live in the suburbs of jersey, There's only like 3 active writers. One writes some sick shit and the other just makes toy shit and throws it everywhere. The kids writes "ceap" or some shit and crosses out legit tags.

14. stretched

stretched Member

we got like 14000 people in my town bout 13000 of it are retired fucks
    i think im the only writer, theres some kids who write dicks everywhere if you wanna call that writing
    everyone knows i write somehow so i get blamed for everybit of vandalism in the town
    fuck

15. 7nationarmy

7nationarmy Senior Member

ri is smaller then sd

16. XskeletorX

XskeletorX Senior Member

yeah dude, and san diego has a better graff scene than OC

17. Culture_Shock

Culture_Shock Senior Member

Small towns are great.
    I live in a town of less than 3000. I moved out here from the city, and thought it would suck, until I realized that this was the railroad hub of the state at one time... which means we've got a yard, and rails going in all directions.

18. mattxgrace

mattxgrace Member

Alabama is the worst.

moving to ATL for college and ill be out every night taggin shit.

19. stretched

stretched Member

fucking sick, we dont have shit rails

20. klic

klic Elite Member

^^yah same here i live next to a town with only like 3500 people but weve got a tiny yard if you can even call it that (just like 3 layups) and its never secured or anything so its sick