Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Piece Battle Thread.

Discussion in 'Toy Battle' started by Fube, May 4, 2010.

Share This Page

1. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

do what u want ms lol u want me to write MS for u???? cuz u just lost the meka battle for the second time... everyone here knows ur a joke man, get the fuck outta here

BUT just to piss u off im gonna post the second piece i EVER did, and the reason for this is the significant lack of letter structure in this piece! cuz i know how bad it pisses u off to lose to someone with NO structure, but hella more style....haha here we go lets vote
    afarm3.static.flickr.com_2619_4175510240_30ee0244a6.png
    [Broken External Image]:http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2207/dscn1762x.jpg

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  2. m+s

m+s Senior Member

3. m+s

m+s Senior Member

this is a walking testament to why the toy polls failed. hahahahahahahhaahhaaaa

yup, without any doubt another win for me, i dont need the poll, why are you so confused guy?

4. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

i just sigged ur whole mindset m+s lol

5. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

not bad plankton... looks better than most ive seen from u, did u get new markers? i like the double color in the 3d but theres a few lines in there i would have left out

6. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

you have no idea..what lines you mean??

7. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

these 3.... ill delete this once u see it so people dont see the flaws lol... but these 3 lines shouldnt be there, at least in my opinion
    afarm4.static.flickr.com_3338_4619171963_e3176aeda4_o.png

8. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

nah man, its all good, leave the pic, no need to delete, i see what you mean and i disagree, but thanks.

9. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

okalie dokalie, just tryin to help

10. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

Why hasn't someone been in a beef battle with m+s already in the new, underutilized thread?

11. m+s

m+s Senior Member

good question. because internet beef is extremely homosexuall. if kids get ass hurt when i horse around then its more a reflection of them than it is of me

12. BoomSlang

BoomSlang Senior Member

my entry

gettin better but a long assed way to go till i find a style i want to stick with

View attachment 562534

13. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

I agree at the internet beef statement. Which is why I suggested that beef thread. I couldn't see my getting seriously mad at kids on the internet. But I figured the beef thread would be home for

14. m+s

m+s Senior Member

hahahahaa. thats just a good example of the internet getting too real for kids. once again, more of a reflection of the ass hurt kids then of me.

15. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

horsing around??? come on... u take this shit so seriously its funny to me

i like the 3d and bubbles on that... but the bars and fill are kinda shaky, u have my vote so far

16. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

17. m+s

m+s Senior Member

zooky, you have no idea, its all in good fun. relax

18. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

im relaxed... all in good fun my ass though man, ur a straight up hater... check the posts in THIS thread and the progression thread and see if his comments are 'all in good fun'.... ms u cant accept the fact that u have never won a battle against anyone here and u say u always win... even when its 98 votes to 5 (pity) votes u STILL say ur the winner... come the fuck on man

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  19. Amends_Ego

Amends_Ego Senior Member

ill admit ive wanted to punch zook in the face over teh interwebz, then that pic of bob ross always calms me down hahaha.
    but seriously even if MS is a hater (hes got my vote) he is also an untold matter of miles away, which makes him irrelevant, if somebodys hating to your face go ahead an show him who the alpha is, but over the internet is just competeing for the highest beta

20. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

why would u want to punch me? i honestly have only seen ur name once on this site and i think i gave u good crits...