Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Ink Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Enmity, Feb 3, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Rogue

Rogue Guest

hey will most likely say no because of sanitation and the fact that they have to dispose of it a special way.

But if they say no, try giving him $5...

2. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Hahaha. It's how I get my aluminum shaving. "Hey mr. locksmith guy, could I get your aluminum dust if I clean it up myself? Oh, I want it for a project, I'm working on an art project showing modern deconstructionalism. No..... how bout if I give you 5 bucks? Thanks ^_^ "

3. Just Another

Just Another Senior Member

Is straight blood any good or was that a complete joke that i am missing a key piece to?

4. harry

harry Senior Member

i think their seriouse haha spilling ink on your hands is one thing but getting dirty with pigs blood... yuckiess hahahaha but i dont get how good it can be cause blood is based on water...isnt it? so it should come off with water right?

5. fonone

fonone Senior Member

i dont think he was serious.. but even so it would smell sooo bad after a few days.. especially if its been sitting in a warm place like your pocket.

6. Rogue

Rogue Guest

No, I'm serious....

If you've been here for a while you would know that I REALLY do use pig's blood. It's horrible shit, but it's great, and free.

It looks pretty cool too, especial for backwards mirror tags....

7. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

yeah hes serious.

I wonder if i could get any from my aunt and uncle.. they have their own minifarm and might slaughter a pig every now and then..

8. BCNU

BCNU Senior Member

what is the magical way of thinning krink i know u know rogue i saw it some other thread and i forgot to bookmark it

9. Just Another

Just Another Senior Member

if its ghetto krink just add more thinner...

10. SAID

SAID Moderator

magical way?
    do it yourself, add some more thinner

11. BCNU

BCNU Senior Member

no rogue knows what im talking about its like gettoh krink on steroids i saw it some wer in another thread but my dumbass forgot to bookmark

12. igots0le

igots0le Senior Member

you mean using a thinner comprised of different ingredients?
    try using alcohol and paint thinner. it worked pretty nice in my gk recipies.
    this new thread is like gay zomg haxorz. i dont see why we couldve still been posting in the old ink thread.
    holy shit i just lost alot of posts from the old ink thread. ='(

13. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

it doesnt matter if u bookmarked it thats the whole reasone y im pissed about the old thread being deleted i had tonz of pages bookmarked n i always read thru pages randomly like wtf u guyz just deleted a history book

14. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

15. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

16. igots0le

igots0le Senior Member

17. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

then don't post here, the thread will be better off without you. bitching about how the thread sucks makes it suck.

btw you need to add more pearlex

18. igots0le

igots0le Senior Member

im not bitching im just saying alot of information was lost in the last ink thread that alot of people still couldve learned from. im not saying this thread sucks either, but couldve been better by just continuing from the old ink thread.
    thanks for the info btw.
    no beef
    http://www.traceypackaging.com/index.asp?category=14487
    link to red,black,and of course violet garvey.
    also some other inks in there but im not sure if theyre good.
    *edit*
    how long does google keep the old ink thread cached?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2008
  19. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

i understand and agree. the old thread should not have been deleted, just closed.
    traceypackaging is awesome. I've ordered from them. oink may be cheaper, but tracey has red and black :)
    PS. the google cashe links don't work. the forum pages are gone.

20. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Rogue I need some help and I have a feeling you've already tried something like this. (anyone else feel free to add in if they have experimented with this already). Lets find a way to extract the pigment from paint and suspend it in an alcohol soluble medium