Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Up North 705 Thread

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by BugginOut, Mar 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Fakename.

Fakename. Senior Member

is check from 705? i saw a couple check freights roll by last night, saw a pretty dope mute throw too. i would have taken pics but

2. knowhaimsayin?

knowhaimsayin? Senior Member

aero.. idk why you even talk to me, you come around but you never come close to, careful, and btw i dont hang with bg, i talk to them on inbox thats it, a lot of shit you talk but you dont know what your saying, keep sketching just because your with sfv doesnt mean you dont suck, get better an then hollar at me trying to hurt my feelings with your bitch ass, just stop
    and wesk, sorry for being cocky man i really gotta stop doing that cause it aint cool, aero your still a goof so i dont take any of that back idk why you keep coming at me when roy can probably paint better than you and you guys are like 8 years apart, i may be cocky sonar but i dont suck as bad as aero trying to bring people better than me down, aero if your so convinced your better than me upload your pics or chose a chill spot and bust out your best shit without having people sketch for you, ill do the same next to yours, well upload it and well let the critics on the toy thread decide whos really better, until then shut the fuck up you mindless fucking drone read a book and spit some knowledge not just information, peace

Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  3. Weakone

Weakone Member

I'm with 2fase on this one like man I suck an I know I'm better then you areo so stop calling people out an stay in your place your just as much toy as 2fase an I don't be calling people put that your no better then

4. 911nights

911nights Member

man your not even on my level with graff 2face, ive been in all around Canada hitting freights and towns, ive been in every CP yard from montreal to vancouver , ive seen graff that youll never get the chance to see, your a bird straight up, youll never be on my level in life or graff

5. 911nights

911nights Member

your all bitch losers man, weakone and 2face, all you have in life is graff, your both broke and have nothing going for you, i guarantee you what i made this month in 19 days is more then your going to bring in all year , so just shut the fuck up and step your life game up, fuck the graff for abit may 2012 002.JPG

Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  6. 911nights

911nights Member

7. CRACKHURTS

CRACKHURTS Senior Member

aero u must feel hard as shit with that hollow bullshit with the train track photo lol

:p

nah, 905

Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  8. Fakename.

Fakename. Senior Member

nacasudbbmbBimo002.jpg
    nacasudbbmbBimo005.jpg
    nacasudbbmbBimo007.jpg
    nacasudbbmbBimo008.jpg
    nacasudbbmbBimo013.jpg
    nacasudbbmbBimo010.jpg
    nacasudbbmbBimo020.jpg

Bimo is the man :)

Attached Files:

9. knowhaimsayin?

knowhaimsayin? Senior Member

as you can see people, aero is the future graff artist, ignorant, not knowing a fuck about my lifestyle and my aspirations, i still got big plans for the future so dont knock it, youve been places and you hit them up but that just means your leaving your shitty name all over canada with no respect from real graff artist that see your shit, you only have respect from noek and sonar who know you on a fundemental level and believe that your a solid kid, but when you act the way you act, shows me you got shit for brains and no skill to show, like i said we can paint toe to toe and see whos really better, until then shut the fuck up and keep your feet on the ground, and wesk, bombs dont get you much respect from the people, only from other artist, half of them will hate on you either way, not to mention thats the shit that heats out the scene and gives graff a bad rep, times are changing and people are seeing graff for the art aspect of it, and its up to other artist to maintain that, call me wrong or a pussy but its my point of view, no one is really wrong or right on that, anyway enough comments from me, sorry guys i know it pisses you off

Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  10. Weakone

Weakone Member

Sorry wesk but I'm pree sure I seen a comment that said its not about the amount you get up its about the quality an no offense but areo you don't have it an don't tell me to go out an get up cuz I would rather get better before I start writin my name Around town

11. Fakename.

Fakename. Senior Member

that made you sound like a stupid toy. You might be a decent artist, I don't know or care, but you are definitely heat a bag who might kill the scene.

12. Freaker

Freaker Senior Member

Y'all talk too much, this is bombingscience not Maury...

13. Stickyfingazzz420

Stickyfingazzz420 Senior Member

photo-50.jpg

everyone just shut the fuck up

14. Weakone

Weakone Member

An areo because you make more money then me your suddenly better at graff ? Makes sense I guess your a joke

15. Stickyfingazzz420

Stickyfingazzz420 Senior Member

photo-37.jpg

shity pic,
    2face aero wesk weakone just shut up and post pictures

16. alsnlrntincrm

alsnlrntincrm Senior Member

Had to post my wack lil thing ehhh lol

Y'all need to shut the fuck up stop arguing about gay shitmlike life and sniff some fine bath salts

Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
  17. dwai

dwai Senior Member

18. Robin Banks

Robin Banks Senior Member

Y'all sound like toys,

Internet ruined graffiti.

19. OllyThe1LineOtter

OllyThe1LineOtter Senior Member

Edit the last part and post that video preview up

20. Robin Banks

Robin Banks Senior Member

Bahahaha I should do that forsure, it will go up soon enough, and I've seen a few sonars Rollin around, got I few pics but I'll have to wait till I get to the computer