Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Beef with people in your area.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Jun 5, 2008.

Share This Page

1. tylerishot

tylerishot Member

My buddies told me a story about some guy crossing their shit out all the time, so they followed him to a spot where he needed a ladder to reach the spot. Once he had climbed the ladder, my buddies jumped out and stole the ladder.

2. NoCanControl

NoCanControl Elite Member

hahahhaha, i wish that was true.

3. (SoS) Flu

(SoS) Flu Senior Member

i really dont have beef with anyone but some people have wnet over my stuff but those are my super toy tags from when i started so i dont care but i end up going over with a hot sticker. with my boy viruz aka cyzt.

4. San2

San2 Member

i kinda have beef with my brother and his mate cos they thought it would be funny to make a toyass crew and cross out my crews shit and put their shit handstyles next to it so i just keep stealing his paint everytime he gets some

5. (SoS) Flu

(SoS) Flu Senior Member

lol nice dude thats the way to do it.
    you should vamp his friend when he goes out painting. lol that would be hilarious.

6. wafflecakee

wafflecakee Elite Member

someone in my neighborhood is writing saber ahah

7. COLOR192

COLOR192 Senior Member

some punk ass bitch has gone over my best piece ever... and he didn't even write anything, he just made random traces over it and wrote "FOCK YOU(yes, with and O, so it musta been some kid[common mistake from portuguese kids who try to write in english])". fucking kids...

8. fonone

fonone Senior Member

tell that kid to fuck off thats my word,

9. wafflecakee

wafflecakee Elite Member

will do homie

10. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Do you guys think our fellow graffs. Would quit beacuse beff got to bad. And like some ppl say that the game is stratin to get wack beacuse like these Super Toy who are Horrible like write over shit and call it graff. Or write over someone piece like Color said. Like do you think beef is going to get to point were ppl just start quitin?

11. bowchicabowow

bowchicabowow Senior Member

Theres a crew in my area called SAP. The only good stuff they do is the crew name, they only tag their actual names. They also always put K after their crew name, so they obviously have no idea what that means. But they went over some toy throw I did on a lil practice wall with a hollow. I was chill about, ended up meeting a member at school, who sucks beyond words. We decided no beef. Now recently they went over themselves and my throw with another three color SAP throw, actually pretty good, but they said no beef so I don't give a fuck. Big problem, alot of them are in Vatos Locos (pretty big mexi-gang in my area, they even tag in cholo script for SAP). So if I proceed with the beef it's a pretty big risk. Bullshit. They use wal mart paint on the street.

12. sacwacko

sacwacko Elite Member

what i say, is leave them be.
    i dont even look at people like that as graff artists or writers or whatever.
    they have a whole different idea on graff it sounds like. do somethin nice. like a piece and show them somethin good. maybe influence them. thats bull shit they go over ur stuff.

13. *Spectone*

*Spectone* Senior Member

or just kill them....

14. fonone

fonone Senior Member

beef is part of the game, always has been always will be, everyones going to get beef at one time or another and if you cant cope with it, then you quit. But if you truly love graffiti you wont care about other people anyway.

15. Saint-TBSCrew

Saint-TBSCrew New Member

Some lil toy ass bitch named 'Jah' went once over my shit.. usually i try to stay away from beef but i killed this guy on the walls!

16. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Thanks Fonone.:D Yea cause ppl sayin graff. is nothin but beef now. And Im like deal with and get over it its apart of the game you know. But thanks for your input:D

17. remos

remos Senior Member

well theres this kid.
    i dont know him but he writes jibber or something and its absolute shit
    ive pissed more artistic things in snow than fucking this kid can do in his LIFE
    and im not very good at this shit
    so he goes around bombing cars and garage doors and fucking light houses and draws mad attention to all this shit, not to mention all these other kids just got caught.
    anyway so he decides its a good idea to crown himself, go over some old ass crazy shit, crosses all this shit. not a good idea.

18. fonone

fonone Senior Member

did you fight him

19. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

i did a throw up down by a river on this big concrete thing and some one filled it in with black and the fill was pretty dirty.

i hate peopel here when ever some one beefs its over the king here and they just cross it out and dont put they tag or nothing

20. Rambooboo

Rambooboo Senior Member

this toy named cash i did some tags around my skool and heused a dry erase to go over me so i dissed covered his stuff then he snitched on me got me busted 15 hours of workin for the skool 75 dollars fine and iss i still gonna stomp his little 95 pound body worst writer in our high skool