Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

holy shit look at those trichomes!

2. ironcrack

ironcrack Senior Member

8th= 2 days.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2009
  3. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

8th last me at least three weeks sometimes I can stretch for a month
    But sometimes it only lasts about two if I'm smokin alot.
    I don't go throughout my whole day high
    Usually when I'm done with school and all my work
    Unless someone hits me up then I'll smoke whenever.

4. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

back in the day i used to grab an eighth from my buddy and roll that whole shit up into one blunt every day and smoke it to my face on my way to work, then i cut back to like a half ounce a week, then to a quarter a week and right now i'm kinda taking a break and just getting an eighth every weekend and just not smoking during the week, but every now and then i'll get a quarter for the weekend and treat myself... like last night i just grabbed myself a quarter and another for my boss cause he wants me to roll him up a bunch of blunts and bring them into work for him.... smoked a nice 1.2g blunt to my face last night and just rolled up like 8 blunts for him... good times

p.s. - sorry but i just cant give up the ninja turtle bowl, and coca - cant bring myself to donate and part with one of my babies, but since i've had at least 7 different bowls taken from me by the cops i can definitely commiserate

5. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

Or I just don't smoke every day. I'll smoke a bowl when I need to, but if I only smoke once one week, then twice the next week, the nothin the third week, and another bowl or 2 the 4th, i've still got plenty of weed left.

6. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

not to mention no tollerence either apparently

7. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

ai34.tinypic.com_i5c3fc.png
    oh the beauty, I am blinded by the buds.
    from the Loki archives of good marijuana.
    YUM YUM YUM.

so I've cut down quite a bit, which is good for sure. Its kinda nice to lower my tolerance..but whenever I'm bored I just want to get high. I'm trying to occupy my time with other things. Cutting down on marijuana makes me want to smoke more tobacco to fill that void. Its an oral fixation..I just like the feeling of smoking something I guess...but I'm doing really good. In the past week I smoked probably 4 cigarettes, and I can't even finish a whole one so its great. I can feel the difference. Hopefully within the next week or so I will be totally tobacco free. As for the weed, I still need it, but I'm becoming less dependent on that daily high.

8. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

what's this nonsense of making an 8th last 2 months? even a week is too long for an 8th. i'll smoke an 8th that day.. bowl after bowl til it's gone... if i'm matching with someone, i can maybe make it last two days. very seldomly do i even buy an 8th though... i either buy a half o or a g... i'm serious.

9. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

yeah I never understood that myself. Some people just like to conserve..they have less of a tolerance, so they need less weed to achieve their ideal high. I used to go through 8ths like nothing. I used to get an 8th a day, but now one will last me about 3 days, depending on what I smoke..blunts or bowls. Eh, I'm tryin' here. I'm tryin'. lol...I'm aiming for an 8th every 5 days. I'm pretty proud of this little system I've recently developed.

10. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

i'll give ya an oral fixation

ai88.photobucket.com_albums_k198_UltraWarriorSFN_tonguelick.gif

;)

11. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

lmfao. hornster.
    I knew that statement would catch some attention but its fucking true.
    I just like the feeling of smoking something. Its satisfying and stress relieving.

bitch. lol.

12. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

what can i say loki, i guess i was a cat in a past life
    i love licking pussy

you should make some Special pumpkin yummies
    for ghost hunting, of course

13. sincewhen

sincewhen Senior Member

14. Dsub

Dsub Senior Member

A year and a half ago I'd burn through an 1/8th to a 1/4 a day.. nowadays I make an 1/8th last about 3 days.

15. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

loki, i totally get the whole oral fixation thing, i've got a terrible one too - i just sincerely love to be smoking something. its relaxing, stress relieving and otherwise i find myself chewing on my lip or sticking a pen or something in my mouth [keep the gay jokes to yourself]. also i just enjoy the act of smoking in itself, i dunno if its just a habbit or what but i really enjoy breathing smoke

16. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

i bite my nails

smoking shake and resin today. probably will only get me high for all of 15 minutes

17. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

for reals man. and its a car thing too... I could be inside and not think about smoking, but as soon as I get in the car I'm itching for that fix. I chain smoke in the car. I cant even explain it haha, I just love the feeling of smoking. I'm addicted to the habit, not the nicotine. I could smoke anything and be satisfied haha.

I used to bite my nails bad..its hard to play guitar with long nails. Real pain in the butt.
    I annihilate pen caps or any writing utensil for that matter.
    My most terrible habit is twirling my hair. I swear its obsessive compulsive...but who knows. I just can't ever stop doing it...I twirl the same strand for hours and hours, and then I rub it on my lips cause its so soft...(again with that oral fixation) I even went to therapy to kick the habit, but nothing works haha. All I know is that I do it less when I'm high...if I do it at all. But I've been doing it forever...way before I even knew of marijuana. If I'm not doing it, my lip tingles like it needs to be touched by my hair lmao...its psycho but then I have to do it or it feels like torture.

18. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

i love the act of smoking itself, along with the instant satisfaction it provides. im chewing up my lips or twirling a pen or picking at my eye brows or SOMETHING if i dont get that nervous relief from a bowl. its not an "addiction" showing physical symptoms, im just a mad stressed person about things nobody really worries about. so those are my nervous habits, and when i smoke i chill out and say fuckit. yeedig/

holy shit i went off topic...

yeah.... weed....

19. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

20. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

you're just a really anxious person. Naturally, thats how I am as well. You're right, its not an addiction, its almost medical relief. I went to therapy for a long time for my anxiety, and when it all came down to it, smoking a little bit of marijuana really does help you chill. I know a lot of people who smoke weed just to bring themselves down a level. Marijuana helped a lot more than the attivan. Pills make me more anxious..putting that chemical in my body, ewwy. Makes me freak a little. Marijuana, I see that shit grow straight from the earth. Now thats what I'm talkin bout.