Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. homemovies

homemovies Member

ugh ^ cookiecutter southern beat, same ol southern style, oh you smoke weed on the corner? how original! and who the fuck is singing behind him? the hellen keller club?

2. ribcage

ribcage Banned

ha! shutty! Listen to the words, then know the correct answer of twhat kind of beat that is

3. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

OF is ass, minus Earl. he's decent.

I heard this dude Tyler the creator try to rhyme "Chevron" with "Leverage".

C'MON SON.

4. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Ok? People bend words all the time. I'd probably rather hear that than Snoop turn words into something with Izzle to make it rhyme. Stupid.

5. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

Snoop was one of the founders of modern day rap, kid.
    Where would Tyler be for you to dickride without him?

6. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

bro... I said move all the fucking songs to the fucking what the fuck do fucking toys fucking listening to thread

the videos are making the page take a million years to load maaaannn wtf's your problem? why the fuck can't you only for once just fucking do what I'm asking you to do?
    you think I'm deleting the posts to hate on you? how old are you man? for fuck's sake

edit: whoa, sorry, I just noticed how pissed I sound... ugh, had a long day, better go to bed already. didn't mean to shout at you man hehe... it's just that the videos make the page way too heavy and it starts bugging and taking too long to load.
    but it's all cool, like a video every page is fine, just not 4 consecutive posts containing videos, know what I mean?
    and I noticed lord_plankton's still being an asshole even though I'm being ultra nice... I don't get it, kid, just how much can one person troll exactly?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  7. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Yeah, because you know me personally.

And yeah, wtf Phat? Normally I dgaf when you delete shit but this is the thread meant for bullshittin. We're CHATTING about music.

8. ribcage

ribcage Banned

why you delete the whole post when you could just edit out the video? cause now shit aint makin sense all up in here, and I wasnt say its ridiculous on a personal level, I didnt know I was the only posts you deleted... but you aint ask me to do shit, so if the one time you do I dont, you shouldnt get all butt hurt..... Dont make me search back for a post of you pre-mod where you got pissy when someone deleted your post brah it aint a big deal

@ace-k you live in bumfuck minnesota, your a teenager, and you have bad taste in music. I think thats personal enough for me to be able to tell you aint be on

9. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

how old are you that you feel the fucking urge to clean up everything even if theres no need, as if you had germphobia ...dude no ones checking on you if you follow the fucking rulebook, your not getting an A or a medal for your modding, stop being overeager, let thing just fuckin be.

10. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

no need to start a riot... just switch to the other thread... y'all need to chill the fuck out... off to bed for now. peace

11. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

that my friend goes right back to you.

12. ribcage

ribcage Banned

13. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

guy, I have to individually edit each post to remove the video from it, shit takes some time... whereas I can mass move all 4-5 posts with one click to the other thread...
    I can't be editing and fixing all kinds of posts when I can get the whole deal over with in 3 seconds.
    can you fuckers not make a big deal about it like little babies and just move on peacefully to the other thread, please? I'm really tired. had a long day. thanks

14. ribcage

ribcage Banned

lol ill compromise and cut back... but I aint cuttin out all the slaps

15. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Rib, post some more bay area music in the What do toys listen to thread, I need some more and feel as though you got the hook up.

16. ribcage

ribcage Banned

what the, you said it sounded generic earliar. no slaps for you.

17. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

I only meant for that one song. POST DEM SLAPS.

18. ribcage

ribcage Banned

19. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

20. ribcage

ribcage Banned

whats in it for me.