Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

you remind me of this kid back in school who had lip rings and went to class on triple c's. sad thing is i've never met you.

and sketch, what's a "lawful" citizen? never been arrested? don't you live in europe or some shit?

2. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

oo lol well good to kno i dont do pills kid only buddski
    i used to like adys n e but nah fuck that shit fucks wit your system too much

3. PeeInTheShower

4. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

honestly, i've never been in trouble with the law for anything weed related.
    only one of my close friends has, but he is a retard.

i don't really find it hard to get away with smoking. i've been pulled over numerous times with weed, and sometimes other drugs on me, and never been searched, ever.

and i don't really have "blunt smoking acquaintances" anymore. i'm out of school, so i really only chill with close friends that i've known for years. we talk about whatever. weed and drugs are a big part of our lives, but it's not the only thing going on.

weed doesn't necessarily make friends, but it introduces you to people that could potentially be friends, or whatever.

it all depends on how you embrace it. plenty of people still manage to be responsible and get high every day. i will admit that i'm not really one of those people. i have maintained a part time job for over a year, but that's about as far as my responsibilites go. lol.

5. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

agree 100 pecent with coka,

6. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

true im still tryin to get a job now lol but i jus turned 16 so w.e i got time but
    the only responsibility i got is school nd i jus finally started passin my shit i wanna be out that bitch
    n start makin some dough stacks

7. PeeInTheShower

lol yeah i dig. i was working a phone job for a minute, and all that was running through my head making phone calls was "i'm gonna scoop a gar from the store before my boss realizes i'm gone, roll a blunt in the bathroom and smoke it on my break". lol. but yeah man, i could feel you on that highschool smoking buddy tip, it's complete bullshit, but you can't even sit there and say that either your house or your boy's house was "the spot" and mad heads used to come through and once in a while a new face would pop up...who's to say that your boy knows him through someone else, and before you know it, buddy swiped your shit and you wanna fade him but he's nowhere to be found. it's happened.

and i don't even know how you manage to escape searches. it's like cops around here to go "probable cause" school or some shit, followed by a "fuck peoples lives up" class. i'm here to tell you, you look under 25, they run your tag and you're under 25 or you have a previous arrest, your car's getting tossed, no questions.

i too know many people who run their own businesses and get high all the time. but getting busted has cost them too much and put a dent in their business and i personally know of three people who lost their small businesses just because they caught a possession charge or a dui.

and vandalba, you have quite a bit to learn. passing highschool doesn't get you "dough stacks". it gets you a diploma.

8. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

yea u must not live in a city, i get stoped ans searched like 3/4 times a week

i just been mad lucky, cuple my frinds been caught

9. PeeInTheShower

which is exactly why i wanna move to a city. i'm on the train, you really think an undercover on the train's gonna approach me and pat me because i look high? hell no. unless someone here who lives in the city can vouch for this action.

10. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

ya obv not i mean ima have a job n b workin full time
    puttin in work n ima try n get a degree to be a plumber they make some dough stacks

11. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

lol I'm prob one of the oldest cats in this thread.

I'm just here to give out free candy and rides in my van.

12. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

i do live in a city. not a big one, but the biggest one in my state.
    i always turn down my music when i get pulled over, and have my license and registration ready when they get to the window.

i even had a cop pull me over about a month ago, being sketchy as fuck. asking repeated times "do you have drugs in the car?" "no drugs?" "any paraphernalia?"

he pointed out a blunt tube on the floor and said "what's that on the floor?"
    i said, "a cigar tube?"

no search. it's all how you act.

13. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

im talking bout getting stopped on the street, im to poor to drive

pluss its usualy for '' theirs been some (burgelrys, muggins, stabbing ect) in the area, and u fit the discription''

14. PeeInTheShower

if you really are at least 30, you're a straight loser homie. i feel like a douche cougar for even being on this shit, i stopped with the forum chit chat threads a while back.

vandalba, you're just a lose cause, having aspirations of being a plumber. get the fuck outta here.

damn coka, that's some crazy shit bro. i remember once i was even on the cops good side, because i had on a slayer shirt, and he was freakin' out telling me how many times he's seen them live, but he still searched the car and searched me and my buddys. they need to make a certain amount of arrests or *supposedly* their kids ribcages start popping out of their stomach and they have to feed dog food to their children. fuckin' bullshit man.

it usually starts as "you don't have a grenade launcher or anything in your car or trunk right? i don't wanna get blown away". the funny thing is i tell them yeah to joke around when i know i'm clean and they don't take the "yeah" seriously. i could be like "bitch i could get your family all dressed up for your fuckass next week if you don't back up" LOL

15. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

edit, quoated wong post, a now im to lazy to fix it.

16. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

yaa well cops round here be gettin lot more nosey n suspicous
    too many motherfuckers snitchin these days motha fuckas dont know how to keep there mouth shut =x

17. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

your last sentence summed up most police encounters.
    I get pulled over alot also, I've never had a problem because, with most cops( not all we a ll have encounter the dickhead cops) you show some respect they are more then willing to return the favor. Ive had cops give pieces back to me, because it was how I acted. Trust me most cops want to spend just as much time busting stoners as they do writing jay walking tickets.

LOL @PEE. you nailed it. Im a huge loser. Do anything and everything to avoid becoming like me. Self employed, making 6 figures. Living a block from the beach in a payed off house blazing herbs. Its a horrible life and it sucks. Bombing science never fails, to make me laugh. Have a nice night everyone and Pee. this bong rips for you. " its so bomb"

Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  18. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

your not a crime don, dont front like ur dirty laundrys worth airing out

19. PeeInTheShower

how the fuck do you know? you a cop or some shit?

COP!!!!!!

but there is never speaking for everyone on any subject whatsoever... so it's different in different areas. but one things for sure in all areas...

YOU ARE GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT. WHICH IS WHY YOU GET THROWN IN COUNTY JAIL BEFORE YOUR COURT HEARING.

20. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

lol ima loser cuz i can b gettin money ahah shit fuck you
    hatin ass herb