Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

a simp is like a straight letter with 3d something than can be done quicker than a piece but not as quick as a throw

2. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

what is the easiest way to upload pictures from your phone onto a mac? my pc is basically broken.

3. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

if u have an iPhone just plug it in, if ya don't just type in yer email address and send the pic to ur email... that what i do

4. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

how do you quote someone in your sig, ex.^

5. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

you copy and paste the quote you want in your sig.

so you click "reply with quote" it'll give you what they said in quotes and shit and you copy and paste it in the sig place thing that you can edit your sig...

6. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

oh shit why didnt i think of that -.- feel fuking retarted lol... thanks dank appreciate the help.

7. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

Where can i find some pics of the boston no-negative space style?

8. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

9. SenseTwo

SenseTwo Member

where can you get markers to tag with? ive been working on my tag for awhile now. and everyone says to start off tagging for anything else. i know u can get good ones like that otr one off the internet. is there any other place to get markers other than internet. or a place to show me how to make my own? thanks yo

10. 9ToTheOH

9ToTheOH Senior Member

Do prismacolors blend?

11. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

question for venom....

WHEN DA NEXT ROBIN ?!!1?

12. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Photobucket is legit too. thats what I use and you can still keep it private from others.

And I second that question mild.

13. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

Was just thinking about the round robin and im with mild and mn nice

14. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

I won't be running any new RR soon guise, sorry.
    I don't know if another mod might take care of it, but I doubt it...
    I say you guys should sstick to the weekly battles for now, they're just as good even if there aren't any prizes hehe

15. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

you should just do another round tourney... all you do is poll them...

id be more than down to set up the bracketing unless the winner from last tourney wants too..

16. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

this question is for someone who uses paint pens frequently or knows about them...

basically this shit dries, but remains sticky if you press on it or put a book on it. anything with pressure.. and it can take some of the paint off and shit. is there a way to put something over so i don't have to keep watching out for this? did some shit on the cover of my book and kinda regret it cause i can't put it anywhere cause i got books on books or when i hold it... kinda gay.

is there some kind of primer cover type shit? don't really no my shit so ya any help is appreciated. they was decos if that helps

17. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

if u want to put something over it just get some kinda paper and tape it to the side of the book with the paint on it, something like that...lol sounds fuked but yeh.

18. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

nah i aint tryna hide it.... just don't want it to get fucked up

19. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

Go to an art store and find some clear acrylic, or clear spray paint. Rusto makes "crystal clear enamel". Take your book and test it on a scrap page and let it dry to see how it works.

Basically Itll put a clear finish over your shit, so the paint pens wont leave sticky marks on the next page, but It might not keep the page from not sticking. if theres paint on a page, its most likely gonna stick the first few times u open the book again.

20. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

WHat caps can I buy off BS that will work on ironlak for medium lines. Pretty much stock caps.
    Ny thins don't fit but ny fats do..