Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Ink Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Enmity, Feb 3, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Saul Gud

Saul Gud Senior Member

Just got some free wood stain. Blue and red. they're both water based. anyone have any experience with this stuff?

2. omiz

omiz Senior Member

anyone ever used hydrogen peroxide mixed with paint?
    it's all i had, so i tried it out and it worked alright.

3. Curry952

Curry952 New Member

Anybody tried blockbyblock ink?

4. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

Saul, i would try making them a concentrate, either by evaporation or heating, but heating could be dangerous. But after you get them reduced mix some with paint thinner and see how it works, if it mixes well add it to other inks. If not try a diff chemical.

Omiz, that sounds like an odd combo, im guessing that it was probly an acrylic paint and you could have just used water... I dont think it would have any real positive effects

And i havent tried BlockbyBlock

5. barish

barish Guest

has anyone had trouble mixing inks with witches brew to get drips? or using witches brew in markers?

6. MiDo93

MiDo93 Senior Member

Block by block is alright, i got the chrome ink and it has nice drips and barely any streaks. I haven't tried a buff test. but my buddy got a bottle of black that shit is streaky as hell. im stickin to grog and molotow transformer ink for black ink.

7. no-sleep

no-sleep Senior Member

i have purple block by block its good

8. karecard

karecard Senior Member

IMG200.jpg just made this used pens cut up in a bottle with acetone and paint thinner and brake cleaner fluid watever shit, put it in my homeade mop works good

9. karecard

karecard Senior Member

fat splats when u hit it hard^

10. fingerlickingchicken

fingerlickingchicken Senior Member

Witches brew is wack ruins mops/markers, way too thick and smells like fucking death in a bottle.

A up is an up, keep bombing

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  11. Clomidg

Clomidg Banned

tamoxifen for sale

buy nolvadex no prescription is a non-steroid anti-estrogen which competitively inhibits estrogen receptors in the target organs and tumors in them. Mechanism of its action is not completely investigated though it is known that a complex of Nolvadex with the receptor and cofactor appears and than it is transferred to the cell nucleus preventing hypertrophy of the cells which depend on regulation by estrogen. The effect of the medication can last several weeks after a single dose. Nolvadex is able to cause ovulation in women, stimulation production of gonadotropic hormones of hypophysis. In men with oligospermia it increases concentration of luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone, testosterone and estrogen in the blood serum.
    buy nolvadex is used to treat breast cancer in women and in men (especially after castration) and also when it has spread to other parts of the body, kidney cancer, melanomas and sarcomas of the soft tissues with estrogen receptors, cancer of the ovary.
    [Broken External Image]:http://cytotec.us/img/3_en.gif

12. Clomidg

Clomidg Banned

buy famciclovir uk

famciclovir 500 mg is an anti-viral medication which after transformation in human organism turns into penciclovir which is active against such viruses as Herpes simplex (types I and II), Varicella zoster, and the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Penciclovir penetrates into the cells infected by virus where being subjected to treatment by viral ferments it turns into penciclovir-triphosphate which inhibits replication of viral DNA. The medication has not effect on the non-infected cells. buy famvir online is active against certain strains of Herpes simplex with changed DNA polymerase which are resistant to Acyclovir (Zovirax).

[Broken External Image]:http://sldenafil.com/img/300_250_2.jpg

13. cornholio31337

cornholio31337 Member

anyone know if you can buy bottles of the ink in the otr cold sweat markers. the one with the bitumen. and for homemades i use nitroceluos paint thinners. really strong shit, unreal for making ink

14. Clomidg

Clomidg Banned

15. SE3andhisTrees

SE3andhisTrees Member

you can buy molotow coversall. its bitumen and way better flow and coverage and itll work in your otr markers. i use it in a mop for spots i know will get buffed hard cuz they cant get it off

16. cornholio31337

cornholio31337 Member

17. graffitiWISCONSIN

graffitiWISCONSIN Senior Member

no problem. i've gone back to spots i've used bl2 on & they couldn't even touch it. colorz is pretty easy to buff but it's not really made to stain.

18. barish

barish Guest

any thoughts on grogs klondike gold?

19. MiDo93

MiDo93 Senior Member

Anyone gettin grogs "street Killer Ink". looks pretty dope

20. BEDAROC

BEDAROC Senior Member

I need to know if you can mix japan drier with alcohol ink...? Does it have an effect on the permanence of the ink or jus does its job and boosts drying time?