Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. El Chupacabre

El Chupacabre Senior Member

The only shit I've had that was ever the slightest bit purple was grape ape... but I think the dude was just slingin names. He smoked me out and a blunt didn't really get me that high. I dunno, it was just a different feeling. Seriously doubt it was legit GA though.

2. Amends_Ego

Amends_Ego Senior Member

Yeah ive seen that alot of that before. Having purps doesn't mean shit if purple isnt part of the genetics. Any plant can strat turning purp by growing it in cold conditions, or an excess or deficiancy of nitrogen.

3. Mr. Girbic

Mr. Girbic Senior Member

Purple diesels, orange purps, Strawberry cough... o the taste. Heading up to amsterdam in a week.. what do you think i should smoke first?

4. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

try the vanilla kush...i think its at greenhouse but i dont remember for sure.

5. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

yeah i've had purple shit before that was super dark, like almost looked black once it was ground up. fuckin weird to look at, but wonderful to smoke

6. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

my boy brought some black shit back from texas. called it black cali kush. shit was bomb as fuck.

7. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

We have that purple urkel over here right now..its alright. Nothing I havent seen. I'm on that California dream right now.

8. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

Master sour diesel so tasty, and purple kush for my nighty night bowl.

GdpXlavender was some of the purplest ive seen recently was pretty good smoke.

9. FOCUS1

FOCUS1 Senior Member

only the leaves will turn purple in cold conditions.

10. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

11. sanrtizer

sanrtizer Senior Member

12. sanrtizer

sanrtizer Senior Member

13. zaco

zaco Senior Member

do small business's drug test, i bet this gets asked alot. i think its funny (and fucked up) how you get tested at places like walmart and target, but you dont have to take one to be a public school teacher. some food for thought

14. El Chupacabre

El Chupacabre Senior Member

My friends mom is a college professor, shes smoked with us plenty of times. Shes cool as shit. :cool:

15. LOPe_GCI

LOPe_GCI Senior Member

probably bc if u got ur shit together enough to get a college degree and be qualified for a teaching job they don't really care if u get high on ur own time.
    and if ur enough of a burnout to need a job at walmart even they dont want u there.
    and most small biz dont test bc its expensive

16. iPwnF00lz

iPwnF00lz Senior Member

Picked up 6 zones of beasters, broke a nice nug up for a birthday bowl this morning and noticed how some nugs have a decent amount of purple in em. Really dry, easy to break up, dense shyt.

17. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Someone come to Australia I want some weed that's purple or oG or fkn w/e all we got here is weed and weed and some shit called white rhino lmfao that's all I've ever ever heard so if any other Aussies have heard or got differnet fill me in. Though I gotta vouch for this white rhino stuff the two times I've smoked it I've never been so fucked up.

18. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

well yeah man..white rhino is the bee's knees, i promise you that there are more strains around tho

19. NiL

NiL Elite Member

lol wait so you've heard of that shit too!? Atleast I know it aint fake I mean I've heard it from different people but only ever had it twice. I seem to get the same looking weed but I from different growers I guess. Cause the highs different from each dealer but it still looks the same and theres never been a name for it haha just weed.

20. haze4life

haze4life Senior Member

Anybody ever try The Hog?
    had some tonight and it got me the zimmest I've been in a good while.