Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

The E is fairly solid, but every other letter falls off. the R could be confused for an A, and just has odd shapes in it in general. The A isn't really much of a letter. The Y looks like an S and the S is just odd. I wouldn't do those weird squiggle lines either. Keep at it. Keep it simple for now. The ERAYS hand at the bottom isn't too bad, again minus the squiggles. Stay up.

2. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

thrrrrow.jpg
    throwup.jpg

the blueish one was done today had to go over some assholes peice since he went over mine
    the red out line a couple of days ago
    my original throw is the one i did today

3. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member

4. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

5. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member

yea this is old i changed it to a sn

6. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member

7. ERAYS

ERAYS Member

thanks for the crits! I personally dont like the A either and yea the R and S need work but IMO the y just needs some work on its structure and proportions but thats just me...

8. LIZARD

LIZARD Senior Member

Photo-0193.jpg

something quick i need some ideas for my throw R, its looks forced idk i can't figure it out...dont mind the ahhhh piss above it that was my buddy and i got bored so i added drips cuz we all now they look better on paper lol lmk what ya think

9. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

10. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

i like the old S waaayyy better

11. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

o11.jpg
    throwup.jpg
    thrrrrow.jpg

the last one is my original throw the others are jus fooling around now CRIT MY SHET

12. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

skina - the second one is the best, i dont like how the bottom leg of the S goes all the way up, and on the other two the holes in the letters are to big

crits please
    IMG_5583.jpg

13. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

^^^ coming from you?
    comeone guys anyone?

14. LIZARD

LIZARD Senior Member

skina:whats up with the lines that r in the shadow, is it supposed to be a highlight cuz those would be on the opposite side of the shadow i think...either way i think u should ditch em all and leave just plain black

give crits to get crits, just cuz u don't like his shit doesn't mean he can't tell u what he thinks u need to change,

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  15. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

fuck you skina u asked for crits so i gave them to u, just cause my throw sucks doesn't mean i cant improve it, you always put up the same thing and it never looks any better

16. LIZARD

LIZARD Senior Member

Photo-0197.jpg

rough draft, i think i wanna take the lower part of the s and put it behind the curve a little instead of infront...crits

ewal: maybe make the bottom half of ur e one long curve instead of makin it go up and back down again. put a shadow or something on it to give it some life

17. vems

vems Senior Member

VE.jpg

any crits please? besides the poor line quality, this was done quickly at work lol

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  18. Kostonee

Kostonee Member

Vemsone I like it man, make the lines cleaner and sharpen the top of the V and it'll be nice bro

19. vems

vems Senior Member

ya no doubt i just threw it together in 2 mins while i was on a call at work, ima re do it with color tonight

20. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

skina, the second throw is the best, the other two have wide spread legs, and suck. exactly like prostitutes. if you wouldn't want your throws to be prostitutes you'd do like the second flick and close those spaces up