Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Younger writers..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SmetOner, Mar 15, 2012.

Share This Page

1. GOHARDGRAFF

GOHARDGRAFF Member

2. DIC3

DIC3 Member

Me: "I'm going out mom."

Mom: "Have fun!"

3. KOCSkitzo

KOCSkitzo New Member

Me, I have no need to go out @ 2am, I'm a nerdy ass writer so I'd like to get some sleep before school. But when I do go out at 2am, I just sneak out the window or leave the garage open just enough so I can squeeze out quietly. But here's what I do to not have to go out in the middle of the night, I learn Parkour. If you're fat, you're fucked. Sorry. Learn Parkour, and you won't have to worry about being caught. If someone sees you, You know you're probably gonna get away, as long as you'er half good.
    ~Skitzo

4. SumeOne

SumeOne New Member

I just sneak out on the weekends to bomb. I keep my paint in the garage and just grab it and go. Theres not too many writers in my town though so i have to be careful cuz my parents know i write and think i just do legal walls

5. marker_king

marker_king Member

the way i get my supplies is i go with my bro and tell my dad were going for a walk then go to a shop and bye some stuff we sneak the money

6. toyburky

toyburky Member

I dont know,i just go out...

7. Lag

Lag Member

Without a dad my mom works nights so i can usually go out all night just have to be back before 6am

8. Lag

Lag Member

racking is real easy were i live i just walk in with a plastic bag and walk out the garden center

9. ollywood

ollywood Banned

its real hrd for me to get out any one got any ideas??

10. Skeptic90

Skeptic90 Member

im 9 so i hop out of my race car bed and grab my crayolas and hit the streets...and you cant forget the pedo-repel pedophile repellant. and NEVER fall for those free candy/puppies/ice cream signs...

11. FinRa

FinRa New Member

Bomb in daylight in my town there this big ass wall noting is written on it but then I want to bomb with others theres an other wall some cool shit on it tho my estate is pretty much just full of walls so it heaven

12. subcyde

subcyde Senior Member

when your racking cans wear baggy pants and a large shirt that goes a little past your balls (vag if your a girl but if you are why are you out of the kitchen?) make shure nobodys looking and shub 1-4 cans in your crottch if your fat this wont worrk cuz it will look like you have a very large boner but if your skinney it will and then just walk out or buy somethen while your doing it (like more spraypaint) oh and remember kids dont get caught =)

13. lostyoursense

lostyoursense Senior Member

Or just go into home depot and bring two back packs grab a carriage fill it up go to the Capet isle pull out a carpet fill your bags and walk out and if you wanna be really ballsy and risk being caught fill up a carrage and walk out with it

14. STOXY

STOXY Senior Member

or put a gun to the shop keepers head and ask for everything but thats taking it a bit to far youll probs end up in jail so be carefull if your using a gun :)

15. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

at2_gstatic_com_images_2caf927f852dc4cbd343c3097cd756c4._.png

16. Boville

Boville New Member

Lol my parents not prohibit me, they even let me be

17. cautionflamable

cautionflamable Member

Dude i have the same prob, i just wait till 2:00 in the morning and sneak out, make sure you have something to keep track of time with.

18. SETRIXTER

SETRIXTER Member

a watch?

19. Dasci

Dasci Member

I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil in a neighborhood that is known to not have much graffiti, cuz its all apartments and there are always guards outside that see you, but the police suck so bad in this town that they take 20 minutes to answer your call and when they do if its for graffiti they won't get off their asses to fuck you over, they only do if they pass by you on patrol. The cheap cans are steal able in construction places like Home Depot (something like it, we don't have that in Brazil) but Montana and Ironlak are behind steel gates (?), so you have to ask the guy to give you a card with what your going to buy and then they give it to you at the check out. And as for going out, my parents think I just do it on paper for fun, so when I go out on fridays or saturdays (or holidays whatever) I just say Im going out Ill be home tomorrow, and over at my friends house I don't have to worry about his parents saying anything if they find cans, his mom and dad are pretty tight. Im 15 but I have a few friends that are a bit younger and a few that are a bit older, one is 18 and he buys the good cans for us since some of them you need documentation...

20. SKOG

SKOG Senior Member

i referee untill i can afford some montannas the i buy some (dont need to be 18) and bomb shit. i say im going to hang with friends