Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Whoever invented tape is a fucking genius.

2. blunder

blunder Member

I'm sticking to black and white cans for right now and I'm curious if buying MOLOTOWorIRONLAK is worth it or should I just cop some Valspar?

3. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

cop some rusto.
    belton and ironlak are alright,l but I wouldn't consider it worth it.

4. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

why would you if you're only going for black and white? presumably you're bombing with there, right? only hipsters and writers who get paint handed to them bomb with premium paint.

5. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

I jus don't see using ironlak, belton etc on anything other than a legal. And this the toy forum so most of us are a decade or so away from being halfway ready for that.

6. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

if you going to buy only black and white.
    if you have an "OSH" in your area then get the OSH tall cans they liek 20oz. of paint for $3
    if you want sick colors, get the pink cap adapt and by Rusto Painter's Touch.

new question for me:

should i use 91% rubbing alcohol to stretch my smash ink or will rubbing alcohol fuk up the ink?

7. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

just brew your own ink instead of relaying on your mom to buy it for you off the internet.

there's an ink recipe thread in the tools and tips section.

8. PREA672

PREA672 Elite Member

haha because your 16 your try call someone a kid. your joke, and likely story "yeah walked 15 miles destroyin everything" you probably walked to the corner and tag an electrical box hidden behind some bushes

9. Fury

Fury Elite Member

But if you're making your own ink, use the most percentage of alcohol.

And if you're only getting black and white, might as well go with dollar cans.

10. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Theres a huge diffrence when it comes between graff paint and normal brands.
    Once you use the two youll find graffiti paint is alot easier to control.
    Each brands have its pro's and con's.

When your first stating out just use dollar cans to learn the basics but nowdays you can get a can of montana for the same price as rusto or colour place.(5-6 bucks) So if your buy your shit then theres its all really up to paint colour and valve preference.

11. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

if you were trying to insult me then u fail.
    1-i dont depend on my mom buying me shit off the internet.
    2- i have a job and make my own money
    3- there is 3 graff shops known to me that i can bus it to in a matter of 30minutes. and probley more but i dunt feel like looking for them

and
    4- if you read the question correctly and you passed middle school English you would have known that from the question I ALREADY HAVE THE FUKKIN SMASH INK. i was just asking if i used rubbing alcohol to thin it that would it fuc up that ink.

12. blunder

blunder Member

Wow are you a total douche or what. I'm no hipster, I was probably painting while the better parts of you were running down ya moms legs, I have a job so I can actually buy premium paint and I'm not bombing I'm doing black/white/greyscale pieces. Do you only insult people here or do you offer any real input? No disrespect friend I'm just trying to push myself as an artist.

13. blunder

blunder Member

thank you for the well thought out response, I seem to find normal brands pressure either full on or varying at best. I'm glad some people want to help not just berate people, cheers.

14. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

If you've been painting for MINIMUM 13 years (no hate chad, just the age most people get into the shit) then why the FUCK are you asking us about paint? Just sayin'.

I'll give you some input, this is the internet. Don't expect ANYTHING to be serious, especially in this particular subject. Don't get a big head, you're the one that is asking a question with a pretty obvious answer.

15. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

^Amen.

Chad warden could easily kill all of us with his throw style alone so i dont see why you kids are beefing the dudes who actually know whats up in the toy forum. I agree with what F.V. but people need to relize its just the internet.
    Why get so angry?

16. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

17. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

who indeed.

the man.

the myth.

the legend.

I'm basicly the batman of the toy forum. sort of.

18. blunder

blunder Member

19. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

You're the one always crying about how this forum isn't how you want it to be.

20. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Yeah, Because it used to be filled with dope writers with skill now its filled with fags and huge internet toughguys.

amirite or amirite?