Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Caps

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Zeos, Sep 27, 2004.

Share This Page

1. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

ROFL!

BTW The contact us page is ridden with nasty malware. I said it before. I had to email them about level 5 goldie hawns.

Dont have them or plan on getting them because they only work with montana that they dont carry. ASTRO FATS AND PINKS I WANT THEM DAMMIT!!!!!

The guy Fred from BOMBING SCIENCE SAID the level 5's are like pink dots. He must know im only using cheap walmart paint then. No fuckin way im "payin" 5 dollars a can at a store. 99 cents. All day long.

Pinkys? Do they work good? I seen a shit video of someone using them on walmart cans. Anyone know what they fill like?

2. cesspool

cesspool Senior Member

they fill well.. theyre smooth, no problems

3. joker954

joker954 Elite Member

ayyy do astro fats fit on rustos?

4. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Yessir

5. Genghis Tron.

Genghis Tron. Senior Member

Elmers new caps are decent. I used one on a can of colorplace, kind of thin, not really that fat. Sprayed out nicely, easily flair, and kind of soft. the only thing that pisses me off is that you have to press em down hard.

6. planetaryduality

planetaryduality Senior Member

i went racking yesterday an while i was out searched out every remaining rusto fat i could. i suggest yall do the same.
    raped every new cap off the elmers aswell, havent had a chance to try'em.
    so there not the same as the stoner caps? cuz they look jus like'm, an this will be bunk and confusing to me if they are different, which im sure they are.
    ...yes i cant tell the diff. from jus putting them side by side tho.
    i use rusto btw.

um also wtf is up w/ astro's on rusto? cuz im not tryin ta order a pack for them jus not to work, or every other one spittle all over me. ive herad they dont work, do work, or sometimes both.

that was a fat post, bout some fat caps..ugh. :*

7. xaaronx

xaaronx Senior Member

astro fats are a DEFINITE hit or miss. sometimes they works, sometimes they don't. and every now and then, the dot will pop out and just ruin everything

bought 100 to split with a few friends and we now have like 50 just hanging out because we hated them lol

8. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Can someone get a pic of these elmers caps and what they come on. Please link an image from google or PM me the exact name so I can try finding some. Trying to get a stand in caps until I order pinks and or astros.

9. joker954

joker954 Elite Member

alright 2 questions
    ny fat work on rusto and astro fat on krylon?

10. ErrorOner...

ErrorOner... Elite Member

how don't you know that NY fats don't work on rusto by now? and yea astros work on krylon...almost everything does...
    and clockwork just got to page 118 dammit!

11. planetaryduality

yea mate jus look on basically every other page in this thread...
    its a elmers spray adhesive can = rusto fats.
    ...cept now is skinnier elmers spray adhesive can = german outline imposter ? :p
    sumthin like that

12. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Does it always give that kind of fuzzy spray?

13. planetaryduality

im jus sayin their hooded like german outline2s.
    ...an i got a bunch, jus havent had a chance to try'em.
    i dunno how far u were from the wall, what the walls made of & shtuff so ill jus feel'em out myself.
    ...def. looks bigger than a germanoutline tho, i can deduct that from ur pic.

14. calculating infinity

calculating infinity Elite Member

anybody know of any thins that work on valspar?
    i have tried ny thins and german outlines along with banana skinnies but none of em work.
    rusto fats and pink dots do work on them.

15. ErrorOner...

ErrorOner... Elite Member

the thing that'll most affect the caps is if its windy out...

16. MF The Super Villain

MF The Super Villain Senior Member

I racked 5 elmers caps off of the smaller cans of the spray adhesive and then rack 3 cans of Rusto XL's and it sprayed just like a pink dot on Montana Gold... So nice... Thanks for tip on the tips...

17. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Needle caps- They are only good for those SUPER DUPER Skinny lines. Like you could use them on Murals or For those Fine Details in fills in your Piece other than that, They have no other Use.

18. Terrible N

Terrible N Banned

Are Rusto stock tips any good? Cause I know Rusto Fats is a commonly used cap, but isn't it still technically stock?

19. lyndon05

lyndon05 Member

Boys , Would anyone like to send me out a Blaster booster cap. i live in Australia and cant find anything like that, willing to pay! just pm .

laters

20. Terrible N

Terrible N Banned