Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti In Florida? Where Can I Buy Paints?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by zebcrew, May 25, 2005.

Share This Page

1. qrst512

qrst512 Guest

RuneScape Autotyper

Some Runescape Players come to our site and ask us if we have to get runescape Autotyper or runescape hacks. We alwsys told them that there is no runescape gold hacks or runescape account hacks or Runescape Money here. we're a professional gold selling site, we have no time and interests to scam u, we only sell Runscape Gold.Ur acc is no use for us. We do this for clients hundres of times every day.We can guarantee we're a site u can trust and u'll come back again after this first successful business.In forward to know more abount what is is runescape Autotyper. So I read some articles. There are some information about RuneScape Autoty per. Shared!Just passing on the love.This is the best AutoTyper I swear to god. Undetecdable.To download do the following.Click on the linkhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=BW7X98OPOn the top right corner type the numbers/letters shown into the box to the right of it.Then click enter. The download will start.NEW!:AutoWcer:Do the same as the AutoTyper.Auto WcerI found a auto wcer just for you! I just didnt think anyone was intrested I tested it, and it works properly, like the auto typer.http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2I5NINP4Post comments after you have tried out this auto typer and/or wcer!Most macro programs have key loggers though and virus, should always scan your computer after trying one to double check.How come im banned?!?I'm trying to spread the love of auto ing. Autoers WILL take over Runescape and you cant stop it.Do u have to download the toolbar first?Runescape News More from www.runescape2gold.net... More>>

2. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

lolz rofl n00b

close this shiiit

3. smile_

smile_ Senior Member

uhh, if anyone is still looking for montana in fl, in tampa by state theater there is a art store that sells it, they also sell some krink markers, the store is for rich art fags..

4. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

5. psltagger8506

psltagger8506 New Member

i live in PSL, its an hour away from the 407 and idk any by me but my friend told me he found one in miami but what not in miami

6. aeone

aeone Guest

7. INORIENTED

INORIENTED New Member

Anyone lives around Tampa / St. Pete area? Looking for peeps to bombs with!

I also got IronLak paint for good prices!

8. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

Zebcrew if you live in iceland why not just get your paint here and bring it with you to Orlando?
    Reyjavik, Iceland.
    Laugavegur 53. {Ígulker and Sítt að aftan} Sells Belton in multiple colors, OTR markers, and other graffiti supplies

9. gunsofbrooklyn

gunsofbrooklyn Senior Member

do you have to be 21+ to buy paint?

10. SIKFUCK

SIKFUCK Senior Member

18 son

11. 17you601kui17

17you601kui17 Banned

12. ANDRO

ANDRO Member

theres a store in gainesville (north central fl) on university downtown that has montana gold

13. GraffitiZoo

GraffitiZoo Banned

there is no graffiti in florida go away

14. Wet0ner

Wet0ner Member

Michaels, Sam Flax Carries Montana Gold, AC Moore Carries Rusto, Laura Ashley, American Accents. Orlando.

15. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member

hmu if u wanna buy paint

16. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

what i always do when im going other places out of country i just bring a shitload of rusto fats because i know wherever i am i'll be able to get some rusto. If im staying inside the states i just trust that most hardware stores carry montana black but i still bring a few rusto caps just incase.