Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Stigma02

Stigma02 Senior Member

thx man yeah ill work on some of the stuff and it was a sketch battle so we couldnt use color but next time i will and yeah i fixed it one spot wit white paint marker bad i know haha

2. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

Yo slek you have some cool color schemes, but your letters on some of those sketches are pretty whack some of em are pretty nice. so i would say just work on your letters

3. IllLogic

IllLogic Senior Member

Slek clean fills man

4. drOping

drOping Senior Member

sick...which ones bro?

5. IllLogic

IllLogic Senior Member

the last one mostly

6. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

I think the 2 in the middle and the bottom left one are the best letter wise

7. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

bumb threw all that stupid talking

8. Rin5e

Rin5e Senior Member

Nel- Majority of it is dope
    Slek-Fill is dope

ai291.photobucket.com_albums_ll304_Greatgone_55c97366.jpg
    Work in progress (as you can tell)

9. HeklrToo

HeklrToo Senior Member

Blunt wraps are nasty. No matter what you put inside.

10. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

fo sho... swishers all the way...

slek (kew?) ur fills are too all over the place and they dont disguise ur wonky letters enough... the page full of simps is what u should keep doin to fix the structure...

11. drOping

drOping Senior Member

Zook- wtf is Kew? and what do you mean my fills are all over the place? I was not trying to stay in one category or genre of fills....how about you be helpful and tell me what ones have shitty structure? your post really gave me no help at all...it is people like you that make this thread wack

Rinse-good shit just don't really like how your I is crammed in there

12. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

View attachment 578900

sorry for the bad picture.

rinse: on the right track, fix that R and I spacing.
    nel: going too crazy too early, keep going at the simples and go cleaner
    sleck: 1st picture, bottom left, thats the best. dont make your bars wiggle so much.

13. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

Safe i liked your old stuff alot more, that S is pretty whack the A is pretty good, maybe straighten the middle bar of the F and the E is alright

14. ViniVidiVici

ViniVidiVici Senior Member

15. drOping

drOping Senior Member

vini- Middle of thhe M is sooo tiny, cool S! the arrow on the G doesnt match the one at the beginning.
    safe-try to make the F match the first part of the A. You got a mean S..I like....Try to make the whole top of all your letters match more....good shit tho

16. shore 616

shore 616 Member

mobile cam

View attachment 578981
    View attachment 578982

Wooney - looking good to me, some of those extentions look like they need to go though,
    Safe - Safe, like it
    Vini - lose the arrows, and make the G more even with the M,

ez

17. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

wut im tired of simps i got them obn lock i dotn even have to sketch them no more they juss coem out free hand its time for me to do other so iv been tryign and i know the arows are wack but fucking lol
    thanks for the crits guy tho

18. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

i always said "yeah i have simples down" but no one really does, you have to work on simples ALOT. thats the real key to being good at the more complicated stuff too.

19. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

safe - i liked your old stuff better,lately your s are lacking and looking the same..im not diggin the corny balls either..but i dig the handstyle

woony - maaan that shit is fucking wack,i didnt like one of those straight up.go simple you dont have shit on lock,the 4th one is the only decent one

slek - those fills looks real clean,not diggin the bends your adding to your letters tho..work on that

rinse - looks tight,now do it on another paper with a clean outline and shadow

mesag - go simple,dont do any drips or arrows or anything fancy just do keyboard letters and you and the people here like the results

misoe - i like the character on the 1st one,not really feeling any of the letters...2nd one is dope,i would have made a capital I instead of that little lighting and i would make the s like the 1st picture but without the random bend at the bottom ,and a simple letter e would have been a lot better ,that one looks busted

I GOT ABOUT 10 NEW SKETCHES COMING ALONG,I WONT BE POSTING THEM FOR ANOTHER WEEK DUE TO NO CAMERA ..KEEP ON SKETCHING EVERYONE,AND REMEMBER SIMPLE IS GOOD,DONT JUST SKETCH SOMETHING QUICK AND POST IT ON BOMBING SCIENCE,FOCUS AND TAKE YOUR TIME AND WAIT UNTIL YOU REALLY THINK ITS DOPE AND THEN POST IT HERE,HOPE MY CRITS SERVED WELL,PEACE!!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  20. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010