Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

did the paint hurt your eyes?

2. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

3. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

lol i c wut ure duwin thare xP
    im on the rite

4. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

held for 2 days for a fucking criminal trespass, and now im barred completely from downtown, fuck our "justice" system.

5. ian

ian Elite Member

what happened?

6. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

Oh, so like, I guess I know why you write "Phat" now.

You have a pretty friggen' bulbous gut, brah'.
    I fucks wit' dem' C-cups you got goin' on there, too.
    Do bitches get all freaky and like twist your dinner plate sized nipples while you fuck?

Ahh, I couldn't resist. Sorry.
    I'm just fuckin' wit' chu'.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  7. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

^lol

@ian - me and my boy parked at a parking garage and rode our bikes to the tracks like always, everything is chill, got to drink a couple 40's and chill waiting for trains to come and go, hit about 12 cars in a 6 hour period, we only hit one car per line, trying to keep it low key since the spot is so dope. well when we get back, we are walking up the stairwell with me ahead of him, and he stops for 2 seconds and catches a hand on a door. camera catches our faces/my tag number. i got home from work sunday and my girl told me a sheriff stopped by with a warrant, and said i wouldnt be up for bond until i saw a judge, which made me uneasy, because thats some weird shit for whats normally a misdemeanor citation (criminal trespass). so i turn myself in since i mostly do computer work, and that shit is on my schedule. turns out the bitch wanted to see me because she wanted to legally bar me from the entire downtown area, and if im caught inside the four roads she used to push me out of the city, i go to jail for aggressive stalking. but its straight, they dont have me on camera painting shit, they just have my boy, ill get a public defender and get the shit dropped more than likely. still some bullshit, my pod was on lockdown all day both monday and yesterday because a dude talked shit and got hit, twice. so i got to chill in my bunk for 48 hours minus the time i was in court. its nice though, going two days without smoking bud, smoked a blunt when i got home today and i was on cloud nine for a minute.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  8. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

word thats lame they are tryin to bar you out of the city..but like you said they dont have you in the act so that shit should get dropped

9. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

yeah, its some straight bull shit, i let the judge know that too. my first offense (that wasnt ex sponged) so its the only thing on my record, and they are trying to keep me out of the city i grew up in because of it. i dont even get up in the city anymore because fools have blown it the fuck up, so its not like taking me off the streets is going to solve their graffiti problems. which they will realize after the weekend, for some reason it seems like 75% of the heads that get up do it on the weekend. i just dont want a criminal trespass on my record in case i ever do get popped in the act of painting. this city is fucking dead though, ive been wanting to move for a while.

10. ian

ian Elite Member

thats fucked up dude, i dont even see how they can charge you with that if they didnt even catch you doin anything, for all they know you don't even do graff and your friend just caught a handie. Fucked up

11. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

lol yeah ive got big body dimensions but i wouldnt consider myself really all THAT fat yknow? im wearing 2 more shirts and an under garment top beneath that sweatshirt there so i look even bigger than the bear figure that ive already got hahaha
    good thing ure just messing. coz in a fight id prolly just smash you to the size of a small cube made of broken bones and mangled meat

lol couldnt resist :p
    just messin witchu dude

12. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

13. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

ibuprofen!! wassup FAGGET surprised u had time to speak wit all them big cocks in ya mouth

14. ian

ian Elite Member

15. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

16. ian

ian Elite Member

junobo sucks dick so ive heard

17. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

thinned discount bucket paint ftw, junobo is overrated.

18. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

i came up on a couple pints of paint and this sick looking chrome in a bottle across the street from wal mart. ill post pics later

19. Saint97

Saint97 New Member

any 1 got any good s designs please post a pic

20. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

sbal, was the shit labeled?