Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bus Tagging

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by newk_one, Nov 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. just 1

just 1 Senior Member

i love scratching just got to no what your doing and what shape of scratch to use
    but they put film on the glass now.

2. session-one

session-one Senior Member

i know i kinda came off as an asshole in my earlier post
    jus wanna clarify
    if u wanna do scratchers go ahead
    its just personally im in graff for the art first and gettin up second

3. SAID

SAID Moderator

yo man i jsut get my girl to stand in front of me before our stop and she blocks the driver so the driver cant see shit!
    ahahaha chyeaa boieeeeeee

4. SAID

SAID Moderator

das what it isss
    bus taggin and etchin is where its at in montreal.
    try n hit up the transits cause people dont buy cars round here
    cheeeese
    :)

5. maso1

maso1 Senior Member

On my old school bus they use to cram 100+ people one there so you could tag the windows,seats, anything as much as you want and the bus driver couldn't see shit all haha.

6. maso1

maso1 Senior Member

Also when i get off the bus i hit it up on the outside regardless if the driver can see me cause they've got to keep going they don't have time to chase you. (Besides they're usually fat sons of bitches anyway)

7. fonone

fonone Senior Member

yeee when i catch the bus home from work i get on at the start of the route so noone else is on the bus and yea.. do it when the driver is turning a corner or w/e so theyre watching the road and not you

8. maso1

maso1 Senior Member

Yeah I aslo found that if your one of the only people on the Driver doesn't pay much attention to ya either do the other few people. Also i've seen videos of guys who walk on the bus in gangs of 12 and they justs tag the shit out of the bus and the driver is scared shitless so he just lets them haha.

9. session-one

session-one Senior Member

okay school busses are toy

10. blunttokes

blunttokes Elite Member

11. revid!

revid! Elite Member

oh wordddddddddd^^^^^
    haha thats pretty sick

12. Recon

Recon Senior Member

Use oil pastels

13. l.don

l.don Member

if you guys are worried about cameras then dont scratch it costs the bus company way more then just a couple tags

14. Rambooboo

Rambooboo Senior Member

dont get seen cause there is only one way off the bus unless you can get skinny thru a window because im sure that fatass can block the aisle lol

15. blunttokes

blunttokes Elite Member

fuck the cameras... etch the shit infront of cameras... or sit right under the camera flip it off n paint the floor they cant get that shit outta the ridges on the bus floor haha and its not like they have the monitor on the bus its at the station so as long as u dun get seen doin it ur all good in the hood!
    mainly them city buses not them coach busses hah

16. FABLE IR CRU

FABLE IR CRU Senior Member

Just use sandpaper,razor blades,scribes ETC & youll be up on the windows for weeks

17. fonone

fonone Senior Member

yea but think about it if the bus windows already have scratches on them do you think the public or the bus driver is going to notice one more? if you tag the seats, floor, roof or w/e witha marker the bus driver is going to see them when he checks for rubbish n shit at the end of the route and know at what time you were on the bus so he can call up the camera people and get them to check the tapes for that time... well thats the way i see it.. or are they just surveilance cameras that dont record :confused:.. kinda defeats the purpouse though if they are

18. blunttokes

blunttokes Elite Member

fuck it dont look at the damn camera... if u know ur gunna get seen then dont do it if u r stealth then fuck dont worrie about it..

its simple as cooking eggs!

19. THEfreerideKID

THEfreerideKID Senior Member

busses

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008
  20. Thin>nine-0-five<tyG

Thin>nine-0-five<tyG Member

the dumbass bus driver went into tim hortons and i did a masive reallt fast throw up on the inside of the bus and dipped of of it

(THIN TYG)