Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

I use to not be able to draw high, takes some practice. I would start on a drawing and then say fuck it, or the lines would come out all shakey and when I looked back on what I drew it looked like shit. Drew this while I was high yesterday though.

View attachment 520755

2. El Chupacabre

El Chupacabre Senior Member

I have perfectly smooth lines regardless. Suck on that.

3. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

4. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

so new topic... what do you guys have in your arsenal? i wanna compare. i currently have in my possession a six foot yellow plastic bong that i named 'big bird' a 3.5 foot zong that would probably come out to be about 5 feet if you straightened that shit out, i have a 2 footer with 3 water chambers, i have a straight 2 footer, another 2 footer with one bend in it, a hookah, a vape, that big ass steamroller that i posed a few pages back with the dragon head in it, i have a gas mask bong, 3 bubblers, one has two water chambers, one has a doughnut in it, and the other is like a sherlock bubbler, i have a 2 foot plastic bong, i've got another small steam roller where the smoke comes out of a caterpillars mouth, roughly 5 or 6 regular bowls with assorted patterns and shapes to them, and a bowl in the shape of a ninja turtle, 3 grinders and i think that might be it, i may be missing a thing or two here or there but i'll try and get it all together and take a pic of my inventory tonight and post the shit up tomorrow. i dare anyone to compete with that collection haha

5. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

i have.... a bowl, a grinder, and a steamroller. 2 pocket bong (homemade), and 2 homemade steamrollers.

i think you go me beat.

6. El Chupacabre

El Chupacabre Senior Member

Can we get pix to go with this tl;dr?

7. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

8. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

yeah... when i get home from work tonight i'll get all my shit together and take a few pics and tomorrow i'll upload em'.

9. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

10. Who Am I

Who Am I Member

blunts are all i need/want but when i dont have enough roaches/weed for a blunt i have a small metal pipe and thats it hahaha

11. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

People should start posting pics of their pieces. Anyone else got a medical card :D

*edit* got a few better pics of mr. melon my bubbler. I've also got a grinder, and a little swirly orange and white spoon, but it's nothin special.

View attachment 520810

View attachment 520811

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  12. crailtap

crailtap Senior Member

fuck i wish my state had legal medicinal use.
    jealousss...

13. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

ah I feel for ya man :(. I enjoy it, and since the dispensary has the rights to grow my plants, I get a free half ounce every month, and i'm a pretty light toker, so it's MORE then enough lol, guess I just won't ever have to buy weed again :D

14. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

Man I wish I had some connections like most of you guys have. Even the people I know who smoke 20+ times a week don't even get super dank shit and good deals like half the people on here.

15. crailtap

crailtap Senior Member

my only one is my cousin, and im lucky if i see him once a month, but when i do...
    heavennn...
    edit-good connection

16. Peter Reveen

Peter Reveen Senior Member

17. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Pretty sure kief is gods gift to man.

18. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

19. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Wake up, have a cone, shower, high on some new shit, have another cone, trip out as if I'm on a rollercoaster, see nothing vomit and toilet. How fun.

20. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member