Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Long island

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GRAFFITIGRAFFITI, Jun 10, 2010.

Share This Page

1. youknowus

youknowus Member

dymes are you SERIOUS!!!!!......your gonna talk about wshs throwie when it looks like you were trapped in a meth lab when you developed yours...pleeease...i guess we gotta another white boy actin black again...talkin about"ni66a you dont know me like that"....you must be someone in the graff games little brother like the rest of these fools cause that throwie you got is gettin no compliments from me...if your not someones little brother your mommy and daddy probably payed for you to go to school in the city....the first thing you should do is stop wasting your money on those zanax pills cause that shits got you stealin finger paint from the craft store...and do you really think your moped is gonna make it all the way out to long island,get real..... jump on the long line of haters...hang up your innapropriately skinny jeans and shave your mow hawk your counterfit.....THA GOD!!!!! aka not him again aka how did they find this place aka i hate him aka cant wait to run into luster hope shes wearing no panties aka gettin closer to dama aka no room for you on the frieght aka is that really him aka he looks crazy aka pickin you fools off one by one........................

2. RENEGADES

RENEGADES Senior Member

3. KillYaSelf

KillYaSelf Senior Member

4. IllLogic

IllLogic Senior Member

A+
    ILL HAVE MY NI66AS IN MS 13 BURN ALL YOU FA660TS WUDDUP
    ps
    wsh u are whack as fuck

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  5. dirt diggler

dirt diggler Senior Member

6. dirt diggler

dirt diggler Senior Member

my name must be tasty ! always in the hoe's mouth ! ADR all day!!?

7. 6 soma 3 one

6 soma 3 one Senior Member

you dont know anyone in ms13 dont be a fool

8. EL Führer

EL Führer Member

dreas1.jpg

ahh jusss boredd.nothing new what yalll think assholess of the bombin worlddd????

9. Bud Dwyer

Bud Dwyer Member

im not dyms, btw. its dyms, not dymes.. retard. and im certaintly no skinny jean wearing fagit.. and dyms throwup? what about you!? your is nasty son...

10. etchmastahflex

etchmastahflex Senior Member

not for nuttin, dyms is more ambitious and humble than all you nerd.

11. Bud Dwyer

Bud Dwyer Member

12. Silon295

Silon295 Senior Member

Yall gettin mad over a website, go out and do somethin

13. RENEGADES

RENEGADES Senior Member

14. NeighborhoodxBadguy

NeighborhoodxBadguy Member

i didnt wanna be the one to say it but finally somebody did

FREE HEONE

15. itiffarg

itiffarg Senior Member

Skore 666* talk shit....learn to back it up....talk is cheap...dont start shit with cats you dont know... *this is my one public comment posted to you*....walk the streets...

16. .666.

.666. Senior Member

Whats with long island and trying to make beef all dramatic over the internet and on top of that not fighting...what ever you write and who ever you are just pm and well set up the fair one its not that hard...

EDIT: went on flickr so you're either skez or nask.....lol

Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  17. itiffarg

itiffarg Senior Member

i feel bad for you son...... gost passed away and yet you still keep yapping ya mouth? shit talking to people who you have no bussiness with.....your lossing respect and will loose your teeth.... calling people who clearly will burn your shit away "toys?".... dont think i cant find you...believe me....i know what i can do to you. i really pity you, and so you know
    and relize that your closer to me than you think....funny how yet you pretend to be someone tough behind the keyboard. and doesnt have a clue who he's by

those who call people toys for no good reason must be a toy them selves...as for now get better...and stop looking like a depressed dick head....you cant even spell ya name on your own throw...keep eating ya "smores skore"...and stop being jelous of those better then you... thats all tough guy....

you really wanna fight...i wont private message you... simple as that...but for now...i got more important shit to do than be on BS. (post whatever you want next young thuggin)

this is a PM. a Public Message for you.....

Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  18. .666.

.666. Senior Member

I said pm me so we can set up the fair one yet you dont respond to my pm ....

19. .666.

.666. Senior Member

And keep my brothers name out your mouth

20. shanksta

shanksta Senior Member

no disrespect to any of u at all, deadass...but i think the long island thread needs to be shut down again...just sayin