Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. awreck

awreck Member

I thought those nibs were only good for ink and not real paint. Hence needing the eraser???

2. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

Thin it out or something... I dont know.
    Wait till Rogue or Razor wake up, you'll be handled then...
    Your questions will, that is.

3. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

i have no idea how to mod an otr, but i think it would either b the nib or the pump valve that would b the problem, cause of sedament build up

4. -Saiko-

-Saiko- Senior Member

How come I cannot see alot of pictures you guys/girls post up onmthis thread, its weird like the markers u use and such, theres just a little white box and a red X going through the middle, its beginning to piss mf off... whats happeneing??

5. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Modding an Otr is pointless, you may as well just use it as a marker. To mod it, take out the pump, and put the piece fro the nib back on. Take some thin cloth and make it into a nib, but make sure it's not thick, or elese it will not flow. If you really want to use ghetto krink, thin it out a lot so it will pass through the chalkboard nib.

Like I said it's pointless, just use it for what it's made for. If yo want ghetto krink markers using erasers make a glue stick marker.

6. RaZoR123

RaZoR123 Senior Member

Pretty much what i was gonna say....i'd mainly emphasize the fact that thin the krink a little extra, and make a nib not so thick.....i'd recommend for the nib that green cloth strip on those kitchen sponges...

7. MrGraffiti

MrGraffiti Senior Member

is it me or when you use chrome grog in a bingo dabber and you dont use it after some months its get all jelly like jellaton happen to me 2 times

8. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

Why would you have it and not use it for two months at a time?

9. RaZoR123

RaZoR123 Senior Member

Ive heard of this before....i believe what ever is in chrome grog, the substance that make it liquidy evaporates over time and bam! You gots da solid...just eat it if your really hungry....looks like you got grillz! :cool:

10. RaZoR123

RaZoR123 Senior Member

Cant believe i know this....it means you have an old version of flash, or your browser needs to be updated to the latest version....i recommend mozilla firefox...:D

11. fnt

fnt Senior Member

what the bingo dabber mods I've heard about? is there a way to make the nib stronger?

12. Pilsner

Pilsner Member

When your ppilot super colour runs out you can fill it full of etch and have a just etch marker, deadly on glass.

13. RaZoR123

RaZoR123 Senior Member

Not really much but poke holes in the nib, or remove the pump valve, or some just replace the nib altogether...:D

Do you have proof to back this up? I mean, i heard it only works in MOPS :confused:

14. Rogue

Rogue Guest

It doesn't only work in mops, you crazy Razor. Haha, but I wouldn't useit in a Pilot. Most people use them in mops because of the screw top, it's a lot safer and you get drips. But it will work in a marker.

15. RaZoR123

RaZoR123 Senior Member

Bitch pleez! Haha just kiddin....DOES THAT MAKE ME CRAAAZY? ....naw....and i just didnt think i'd use it in a pilot...

16. rolling roks

rolling roks Senior Member

just ran up to office depot to pick up some new streaks
    and i found the exact samething as a OTR Tagstar
    only its a whiteout board erase spray stuff in a marker???
    having alittle bit of trouble getting it open
    i ve tried twisting it clockwise and counter clockwise
    pain in the ass
    look for em in office depot if your interested in a good marker
    Foray brand

Last edited: Jul 5, 2007
  17. rolling roks

rolling roks Senior Member

allright i got it opened
    its got one of those weird things like a sharpie resivoir
    rolled felt inside of plastic-ie shit
    only filled with rubbing alcohol or something
    no ink
    no valve system
    clean nibblets

i just need some ink :( :( :(
    where o where can i get me some ink

18. DaNUtS

DaNUtS Member

yo can anybody tell me what kinda paint is in the molotow 620PP markers, and weather or not i can buy that shit as a refil? and does office depot really have streaks? would that include staples too? i never even thought about it...

19. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

They have meanstreaks, white is about the only color you can get at those dealers...

And No, I dont believe BS sells Molotow refills.. I personally dont like them enough to even want the marker itself, why do you?

20. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

OH, What what What Rogue and Razor, got that question before you could!
    What!