Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How to get Free Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by OhioBombZz, Oct 22, 2009.

Share This Page

1. anu-Hiero

anu-Hiero Senior Member

2. goonzatwork

goonzatwork Senior Member

you have 5 fingers, and a hand and nerves and a brain etc etc etc that all allow you to move your hands. use them to steal. not paying. free.

3. CoronaOne

CoronaOne Member

4. DollarCans

DollarCans Member

The most obvious, steal. OR have a friend get a job at a craft store and slip a whole entire 250 multi pack of markers out the back door and go pick them up. But make sure there's no cameras watching him or watching you out back.

5. Prime

Prime Member

6. dbeautyska

dbeautyska Banned

7. NoWorries

NoWorries Senior Member

dun dun dunnnnn

awww.vanshardware.com_articles_2002_01_020112_Markers_020112_Markers.jpg

8. ShortRound

ShortRound Member

Step 1. Get yourself an official-looking email address. (business type)
    Step 2. Get yourself an official-sounding title. (Supply/Custodian/blah - Officer/ Manager/etc)
    Step 3. Get yourself an official-looking mailing address. Even better if you work somewhere that sounds good...just let the people know that , "hey I got some stuff coming in from blah blah blah...let me know when it comes in."
    Step 4. Find a company on the web that offers samples.
    Step 5. Email company "I'm interested in this..this..this...and this." Don't ask for specific colors. Don't give mailing address.
    Step 6. They will ask for a mailing address...that's when you hit'em with your official-lookin mailing address.

You should have to do a total of 4 emails to get your FREE samples... Also, give'em a reply back when you get'em in the mail. Say everything arrived.

note: use spellcheck..don't look like a jackass lookin for free stuff. they get it all the time so use some common sense and don't use slang and use proper sentence structure.

Mr./Ms blah,

This is blah blah with blah blah.......

v/r,
    blah blah
    company
    phone blah blah blah

9. rush2

rush2 Senior Member

^legit?

probly not tho

10. ShortRound

ShortRound Member

Very very legit. Usually the industrial paint marker companies will bend over backwards to give you samples if you're a cough* cough* guy that orders supplies at your company. If you're worried about being super legit then don't lie just give yourself a fancy title like trashman=sanitational engineer. Same thing. Remember...they're samples. FREE SAMPLES. The kind the company has already written off and they don't take any kind of financial impact from joe schmo asking for a few little markers or paintsticks. 9 times out of 10 you'll get 40% of what you asked and the other 40% will be something you didn't ask for and 20% you just won't get but they will give you a nice catalog stating exactlly what the properties are of all their products.

11. rush2

rush2 Senior Member

sounds nice
    ill try it

12. ShortRound

ShortRound Member

Oh and by the way....(everyone) If you think you can't pull it off (writing an official-looking email) then don't send it cause you could be ruining someone else getting free samples. By this I mean, a completely F'd up email sounding like a little kid or worse...someone looking for free stuff. Most companies aren't aware of this tactic and I would like to keep it that way. I probably shouldn't have posted any of this but what the hell. By the way Markal markers smell bad. Caps you can't even take off. Paint's ok tho. About the same as Uni. If you're trying to get free samples from a different country you better be on your P's and Q's, companies don't like to pay for extra shipping. Canada's different, they are or were the #1 importer of goods to America (my data might be old).

13. ShortRound

ShortRound Member

I think I ended this thread. :)

14. Noz

Noz Senior Member

lol damn right

15. havokoner

havokoner Member

racking is an aquired skill just like writing, you should aquire it.

16. Silon295

Silon295 Senior Member

what the fuck is wrong with you dumbasses? this thread needs to be deleted. Stop blowing up spots fi you find a way to get free markers yeah share it with the homies but dont blow it up on the internet.

17. swingsavage

swingsavage New Member

fuck man that some weird shit lol but noce thinkin

-korp5-

18. HaLo_07

HaLo_07 Senior Member

Lmfao...Yup this thread is shiit.

I say close it.

19. graffitiWISCONSIN

graffitiWISCONSIN Senior Member

just rack what you can & buy what you can't. if you don't feel comfortable with the situation then don't try & power through it. that's how you'll get yourself fucked over in the end. & don't try stealing to much at 1 time.

20. aiko

aiko Senior Member

Hey theres like this site... bombing science....