Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. SONE.

SONE. Senior Member

did you fuck her after?
    and the N is too big on the top left. and the F is too blocky for the rest of the word.

2. Apocalypse

Apocalypse Senior Member

Sneak-That shit is mad tight
    Sizzuurup-I still can barely tell what those letters are..

ac3.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_32_l_97abc3a3620245a78e765268ce45e9ee.png

Crits?

3. TaxThis

TaxThis Guest

4. Sizzuurp

Sizzuurp Senior Member

it reads aNK. but everyone else has a hard time readin it too. i think i gotta scrap it and start somethin new >.<

5. shayk

shayk Senior Member

as far as i can tell you have some sick style sizzuurp. i cant wait to see what the next one is gona look like.

ai130.photobucket.com_albums_p270_jonnyblaze12123_IMG00191.jpg

crits?

6. ShaolinNy

ShaolinNy Senior Member

bump,crits plz!

7. Sizzuurp

Sizzuurp Senior Member

shaolin- im not feelin ur handstyle but i like the style of the throw. what i used to do to practice shadows was i would cut out my throw and then just move it around on the cutout. any part thats cut out is the shadow and just look at it like that to see the dimensions of how u wana place the shadow. make sure the tops of ur letters are all aligned with one another. the bubble on the bottom right of the n should be the same size as the other bubbles and u should try another e out. when this is finished i think its gonna look hot

shayk- you are definitely starting to really develop ur own throw style and its comin along nicely. ur handstyle on the other hand is lookin shaky >.< i think u shoulod make the circle on the A a little smaller and round it out a little more. maybe make the extensions in the middle of all of the letters drop a little higher, to leave u more room for the circle of the a

8. shayk

shayk Senior Member

thanks man most of my shit on papper looks grose because my hands are mad shakey thats why i wright shake ha but i couldint help but paint last night and it came out beautyful

9. SONE.

SONE. Senior Member

wrd sneak! lose the faces.

10. Blox

Blox Senior Member

Yo sneak, Wasn't that shit JUST on the last page?
    I don't think anyone wants to see the same half bitten shit and haggard ass faces on every page. You got the critz you need now fuck off with it, Sketch something else if you wanna post a new picture, Don't just bump all your shit.

11. milk boxx

milk boxx Senior Member

sneak - i would say add that little circle thing in the middle of your letters to the E in the middle too. and take that little notch on the side of the K away. im not really feelin the notch on the S either maybe just round those off, and take off the faces. For shadow, just pretend your throw on the paper twice but one is moved slightly to the side and down and then draw the shadow, yours is way off.

12. ShaolinNy

ShaolinNy Senior Member

Ok thx guys for the crits ill work on it.Although i like my face on the A..Milkbox im not sure if i can do the ball thing with the E.I messed up the e there any way so ill just fix it up.

Half bitten WTF are u sayin i didnt bite any one.Um i only got like 1or2 crits before the BUMP u piece of shit.You obviously have no clue what you are saying and your throw is shit compared to mine.No one likes you so just get off these fourms...Mods ban this worthless fag look through all of his post all he does is rag on people that dont even start with him.Stay the fuck out my buissness

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  13. Reap

Reap New Member

14. Stel254

Stel254 Member

ai238.photobucket.com_albums_ff97_jbang2112_graff002_1.jpg
    Was in school....Very bored..In my agenda.

15. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

old bump

if you dont kno how to do a throwie L then change your word an dont ask us to baby you.

edit: reap change your style thats not workin
    stel lose the arrows especially the random one comin out your S

16. sallybsk

sallybsk Senior Member

my favorite quote... "GRAFFITI IS NOT ARROWS"
    i'm going to come off as an asshole.

but everyone on this page should learn how to fucking keep their shit simpler, learn letter structure, keep parts of your letters the same fucking size. and stop trying to make complicated shit, you're going to have to learn.

17. Reap

Reap New Member

18. sallybsk

sallybsk Senior Member

I don't like the pointy style... idk. have you just tried using bars?
    think about letter structure.
    like why does the bar of your P have to come out at the bototm. and the left side of your r is fucking huge compared to the rest.
    and your shadow is horrible. just don't worry about shadow.

19. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

lose the curl in your R E an P an if your guna do your A like that connect the "T" lines in it at least. still kinda ugly tho

20. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

do that again but dont make it a one liner cuz it looks pretty damn nice