Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ethics, Morals & Code Of Awriter

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Big TL Springs, Aug 25, 2006.

Share This Page

1. mosezone

mosezone Senior Member

like everything is government property. for me, if it's a good spot, i'll hit it.

2. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

ya me too jus not random apart ment building..i still do
    but its hard not to man lol

3. Sear.Glasvegas

Sear.Glasvegas Member

i dont tag churches but i'd make an exeption if it was a good spot and i dont tag peoples houses or cars coz its just respect coz i woudnt want sum1 to do it to me ...... otherwise prettymuch anything :D

4. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

^^ well if your going like that, would you like someone doing graffiti on the side of your business wall? i think not.

5. Loz emlintio

Loz emlintio Senior Member

I don't hit cars or people's homes, but I have bombed a primary school, and tagged 666 across 2 churches in my village, but it was 06/06/06, it had to be done. I only hit busses, trains, bus stops, lorries/vans, bare walls on "Government" buildings and under bridges and on rail tracks.

6. thespraycanman

thespraycanman Senior Member

show no respect snr bitchessss

7. User_name

User_name Member

that pretty much covered it perfectly. govt buildings, random walls, trains, bus stops, big companies, nothing more.

8. Apel-MH

Apel-MH Senior Member

I do back of houses if its a alleyway and only if its like already done a bit (i would get the impression people dont really care). i don't do cars just coz its stupid. But I do sometimes do trucks. I don't do churches even tho I'm very atheist, just outa respect to other peoples views. ect.

Doing a tree is Fucken stupid, I haven’t seen it been done but seriously anyone that did that is Fucken stupid.

I would do a government building if I had the balls. same with a cop car.

no grave yards, no public transport seats, that's annoying.

My main target is over advertisements on trams/trains/busses especially if its Nike or McDonalds or some other fascist, capitalist brand.

Maybe mirrors on a toilet if it's like small. On the edge or something.

I try not to tag (prefer to do bombs) just coz tagging is ugly if not done rite and even tho I'm not gonna fuck it up. it encourages other people to do it and they might fuck it up, IMO people are never gonna respect us if we go around righting shit that looks like shit where ever we please .

Last edited: Mar 30, 2008
  9. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

i saw that 666 stuff on the new on a church and the same church had throw ups all over it to

10. Case-One

Case-One Senior Member

yeah i got mad respect for most places, mom and pop businesses get my respect, they can't afford that shit so i don't fuck with that, signs, benches, poles, corporate shit, trash cans, federal and government shit and anyone who can afford is getting hit, all those bull shit advertisements get my fucking name plastered all over em', but you gotta respect some shit, don't be a wild cat who think they invincible cause your the wack ass bitch everyone in your area is hatting

11. sik_bomber

sik_bomber Senior Member

cool man. i respect that. i bombed my first freight tonight and i was fucking shakin. my first time taggin, i was so toy. good luck with the graff game my man!

12. sik_bomber

sik_bomber Senior Member

the worst ive done is tagged up this pretty old building and i kinda regret it cus right after i tagged it i saw the date that was carved into the brick and it said 1798 so i was like "fuck" but the buffed it anyway so w/e

13. Grant

Grant Member

NEVER hit "Mom and Pop" businesses. Don't hit houses or cars, unless either are abandoned. Don't write over even the most toy shit, unless you're fighting. Don't hit religious establishments. DO hit up all buildings in the downtown area, no matter ownership. Example : Hit up the AT&T building and a bank, but not the cornerstore gas station. Hit all cop cars, sheriff, police, SWAT. Dont tag firestations or fire trucks. Same with ambulances and hospitals. Kill your school, but don't make a pattern, or you'll be caught. Warring with gangs is stupid. Gangs are stupid. Hit all newspaper dispensers, 18 wheelers, and everywhere people frequent. Back alleys for practice, unless frequented by other writers. Don't tag kittens or babies. Don't rack from your neighborhood place. Take as much business from Wal-Mart and other chains as possible. Hit every public restroom. Ever. Thats my code of conduct/ethics.

14. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

PFFFFFT.
    :rolleyes:

15. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

i dont tag some abandoned houses because a lot of people use them for squats and communes. Better to repair them, or leave them a lone for the homeless...

16. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

and NEVER...EVER do ANYTHING to ice cream trucks, they provide a public service that is a necessity

17. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

I know this is like a year and a half old...but honestly why the fuck wouldn't you bomb a government building, thats how you make a statement, and thats really like a huge reason writers get into graffiti, is cause the government deserves to be vandalized....god damn government fucks...

18. Grant

Grant Member

that made me laugh. :D

19. Apel-MH

Apel-MH Senior Member

Lol i know a certain crew (that will remain nameless beause they'll roll me if they found out im saying anything bad about them) That has done churches, SO MAN HOUSES, graveyards, schools,lol TREES <<---- LMAO and have done more then one car. They are based in Melboune Australia Guees who?

20. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

^^ true i always think that there cops at night..then i be like fuck...cuz the cops accelerate quik when they see crimes n shit ..and the engine revs the same as the taxis...and those mo fuckas drive wild...