Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ekin

ekin Senior Member

are sharpie posterpaints good for stickers like will they fade or not

2. ekin

ekin Senior Member

3. segrone

segrone Member

alryt
    a nice way to make a marker
    is just get a bottle or watever
    fill it with your ink or krink or watever (grogg if yu can get it)
    then simply bung in a tampon wrapped in felt for the nib
    but u can not refil it
    segr one

4. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Ummmm......No, just no.

5. .jug.

.jug. Senior Member

get a sharpie pull out the ink sponge inside then chop off the nib and the plastic around it fill with rolled felt ,then fill your sharpie tube with your ink or whatever pop the plastik back in place and your good to go.

6. Cham

Cham Elite Member

so I found a well of piolet ink in my room...what ever I could have use better ink.... but anyways I took an old wash cloth, cut it into a strip and rolled it up. rolled it tight and stuck it in a old film canister. used a dropper to pour the ink on the cloth and closed the canister. leave a mark about an inch and a quarter wide. if you put too much in in, like most things it can get sloppy...but its an easy marker to make, easy to conceal and it leaves a good sized mark.....

but yeah

[Broken External Image]:http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/yeah_mayen/DSCN2458.jpg

7. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

i got a couple of these eye-glass cleaner spray bottles,they look like they could idealy be good markers......ne1 kno ne good ways to modify em?

8. vampireboy65

vampireboy65 Senior Member

get a piolt jumbo(black the only fucking good one out there) screw off the top and get the fish/cod oil pills and cut off the top till u can squeez and the oil comes out get 3 pills and empty the oil into the pen then close.it leaves a stain thats hard to get off and stays for awhile.ALso u cando the same thing and just get a tac and poke 3 holes in the nib of the piolt if u do it right you come on with sime nice drips

9. Hask420

Hask420 Senior Member

thats the worst idea ive ever heard

10. Albert Fish

Albert Fish Elite Member

i put some grog in a squirt bottle
    ai42.photobucket.com_albums_e336_notvdoctor_squirt.jpg
    and it destroys walls (my practice board)
    ai42.photobucket.com_albums_e336_notvdoctor_squirt2.jpg

ill post more flicks when i get the chance to use it on something real

11. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

damn cheu thats gotta be expensive as a motherfucker. you get like three hands for a bottle of 14 dollar grog?

12. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Who makes a good bingo dabber? I'm thinking of ordering a bunch of them, see if I can get a bulk discount.

13. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

i can make em pretty good, office depot makes these glue pens that r nice as shit and refillable

14. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Ah, by 'who' I meant companies. I don't live in the US and it's hard to find them where I am. The places that do have them are corner stores and they're overpriced so I was just gonna order a bunch off the net from the US.

15. Rogue

Rogue Guest

http://www.bingonoveltyworld.com/

Here's a good site, really cheap and has everything you need. Eve Uncle Sam bingo dabbers!

16. angel7slayer

angel7slayer Member

no good, when ur doing that u need 2 strips (one long, other one long to but thin[cut it])because of no valve, if u sit down with the ****in nonvalved shet in ur pocket .. u know whats coming when u open it.. my adivce is CLIP the thing strip on the fold..

17. Just Another

Just Another Senior Member

18. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

you can make markers out of nearly anything you can think of.but just take that ball out,stuff it with sock,add ink,superglue nib,find cap.

19. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Thanks man, found a site already and ordered some but pretty much the same as that one. Didn't realise they were so cheap, ordered like fucking 8 markers or something, I'll just sell the shittier ones haha.

20. Just Another

Just Another Senior Member

It has a cap. I was thinking of trying to make it somewhat like a Dalo. Keep the ball and put some sort of pump system at the bottom. I will try it tomorrow though.

What about those Markwells? Are they any good? Worth buying with Junobo Paint, or Grog? If so which?