Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. killroywashere

killroywashere Senior Member

afarm8.staticflickr.com_7226_7287900486_8e3e87decb.jpg

i might get some hate for this but there arent many chill walls in my area
    says alien

@mori - that shit is fire man. hope you posted it in the intemediate thread as well

2. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

No you don't understand.. The cap didn't clog up. The can came with dried paint inside of it. First first clogs a cap and then a solid piece of dry paint will be inside the spot u stick the cap in. I have gone threw over 60 cans of ironlak and it only happens with the pink can. It's a defective can or some shit.

Sory for 2 posts...

Kilroy that's sick man. Is it just a boulder in a forest ?
    Probly one of the coolest pieces I've seen in this thread in a while. I love seeing shit like that man. Respect

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
  3. Mori

Mori Senior Member

@Kush, ironlak is shit any way you look at it, not to mention you are paying for it. I know the tradition of racking paint has been nearly forgotten, but not where i'm from. Steal your paint or go home.

4. killroywashere

afarm8.staticflickr.com_7218_7287899986_4d1036b9ed.jpg

just since you mentioned racking
    and ironlack is alright for the price but when you rack its free
    i think belton is prolly the best i've used
    fresh paint isnt bad either

5. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

wich rusto u use? I never have used them and i dont know if they have it here but i can go for a search

6. Mori

Mori Senior Member

the 2x's coverage rusto is my fave other then the oldschool valve rustos. with rustos ive tended to notice that the flat colors are a lot better then the gloss in most incidents. and i prefer the 2x coverage because it doesnt drip quite as bad as the original white labels. but just keep in mind if your used to using premium brands you are gonna hate rusto at first because of its extremely high pressure and male valve system. but i love this shit like my own mother. rusto is the way to go. period. easy to rack, easy to find for free, and easy to use if you know how. its all around the best brand out there in general. ironlaks chill but it fades in the son after like 1 month. and all other premiums arent rackable where i live. so i never use them. but straight up your a goob if you dont rack your paint and it aint rustoleum

7. killroywashere

your right mori
    flat is the only kind of rusto i get when it comes to white and black
    they have this wierd textured rusto for blacks that arent bad and they have the old school caps on them so you can get a fat cap without it exploding
    some of the glosses arent bad but only on certain colors so you gotta try a few out and see what works best

8. Mori

Mori Senior Member

straight. i got a few of those adapters though so i rarely use the textured rusto. i just through one of those pink donuts on the male valves and pop a ny fat on dat shit for fat flares.
    i really dont mind valspars aerosol either. doesnt cover very well but it works better then color place dollor cans and just as easy to rack

9. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

no excuses. just bad at painting.
    Photo0131.jpg
    need to work on can control a shit ton.

10. Mori

Mori Senior Member

Not half bad, work on it

11. killroywashere

neer - that piece is good man
    no drips and crisp lines
    wish it would have had more 3d and a forcefield tho
    the highlights are dope to but they kind of cover up the black
    it can really pull the whole thing together

12. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

thanks guys, to be honest the picture does it justice haha.

13. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

neer- what happened to the 3d or shadow, run outta paint? solid letters

its hard to stand on a branch balancing on a rock and paint at the same time. almost hit my face on the wall...

Attached Files:

14. GpersKreepers

GpersKreepers Senior Member

loving your shit seldo, i cant make improvements as such but my personal input would be to lean your letters a bit, but like i say thats just me and mine

15. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

yeep i feel it mang, thanks for the input, feel free to critic or anything i tend to not get feedback on my painted shit

16. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

that looks dope seldom, i dig that L, only thing i can say is maybe u should have used white as ur highlight color or added white in there along with that blue or something

17. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

Neer - not bad. I like the structure but it's not very clean. I say work on making ur lines cleaner. Also it looks weird how u filled in all the holes with black but you don't really have a background or force field. I would have added more black around the piece.
    Also I would work on the N a bit more.

Seldom - the middle bar on the E looks odd. The only other thing I gota say is I would tilt the D back towards the L a bit to help fill the gap. Looking good I like the 3D

18. killroywashere

can i get some crits on this?

seldom - everything about that is dope. i do agree a lean on your letters would make them more crisp. but im not really into the lines in the 3d. and a brighter forcefield might have made it pop more

19. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

you will.. once you get your pussy ass out of the woods, off that stupid rock, and onto a normal fucking wall.

fucking find some old ass, dirty, plastered wall somewhere and rock a non-retarded straight letter bitch on it... no one's gonna bust you son

20. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

aight thanks at mori, the color place do they have here and thats real shit yeah, but must try rusto and fucking everything is rackable. Male cap system you need that cap adapter shit right?