Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. SilverEra

SilverEra Senior Member

Hair testing is considered accurate and can indicate drug use as far back as 90 days[21], As hair grows out, any drugs used are encased in the hair shaft. Longer hair can reveal an individual's drug history spanning a longer period than shorter hair. Human hair grows an average of 0.5 inches/month, which corresponds to 30 days of possible drug testing for approximately every half-inch.

Lol boned.

My advice, go balls out and shave all your body hair lol

2. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

What about bleaching your hair? I am sure through the extremely damaging effects of bleaching on your hair plus some hair dye, there would be nothing left to sample?

3. SilverEra

SilverEra Senior Member

As we mentioned in the last section, the drug metabolites that are being tested for grow into the cortex of the hair. The cortex is packed tightly with keratin proteins and pigments that give your hair its color. One of the only things that can actually penetrate the hair cortex is bleach, which changes the pigment color. However, bleaching will not remove the drug metabolites. So if you are thinking of bleaching your hair for passing a hair drug test, don't bother, it doesn't work. If it was that easy, everyone would be doing it.

I didn't read threw all of it, but here http://www.passahairdrugtest.com/passing_a_hair_drug_test.php

4. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

Yeah I also came along this after I posted:

Q: Does chemical treatment of the hair affect the test results?
    A: Commonly used hair procedures (e.g., shampoos, conditioners, sprays, mousses and gels) have no significant effect on results. In fact, normal hair washing helps to remove external contamination. Normal hair treatments such as bleaching, permanent waving and dyeing generally will not significantly lower the quantitative results. If the protein matrix of the hair has been damaged to the point of breaking (cortex damage) the level of drug can be significantly affected. However, severely treated or damaged hair can be readily identified from the wash ratios and/or staining procedure.

Q: What about the DETOX shampoos and other masking agents sold on the internet...do they work?
    A: The HairConfirm Laboratory tests the molecules embedded in the hair shaft. Therefore no external or topical source or agent can alter the test results. None of the so-called detoxifying shampoos or products can alter a forensic hair test performed in a laboratory, and therefore the hair drug analysis test is basically cheat proof.

5. sufr

sufr Senior Member

shit you guys have all these fancey strains and shit, all i get is whatever there selling.. haha. I got some good shit right now, im gonna go roll a J :)

6. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

fancy..psh..haha. This is normal. If I'm spending the moolah, its gonna be on the best nuggetry.

Do you fuck ugly bitches? Thats like buying a bag of middies...

7. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

new green grape games.
    ^_^

starting my day with one right now.

8. friedchicken

friedchicken Senior Member

9. LASE

LASE Member

yo dude where you from? my boss's boss (the guys who drive the nice cars) is under investigation by the FBI (not busted but out of commision for a while) and all i have been selling is hash.

10. Welsh_Graffer

Welsh_Graffer Senior Member

hows shit workin out for you up there man?
    hope everythings cool bro!
    still smokin up, :D
    u gotta find a connect, fast..
    take it easy man..

11. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

time to blaze and go get some subway!

12. reallythough

reallythough Senior Member

dude, i thought my mind was going to be blown by this. When i realized it was a green game with only grape flavored tobacco.. i was lett down. ill stick to the waffle breakfast of green game.

13. blaje

blaje Senior Member

smoked a couple'a bowls then went and saw the hangover this morning.
    I thought it was a pretty good flick

14. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

15. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

looks better than year one, that's for sure

16. La Coka Nostra

wait, seriously?
    i didn't really notice when i was smoking it. it just tasted like blunt to me.
    i'm gonna get another one tonight and pay closer attention.

and i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks green games taste like waffle crisp cereal.

17. SageOner

SageOner Senior Member

haha, just blazed my buddy his first blunt.
    he was haulin it and as soon as he passed it he starts buckin all over the place.

shit was mad gross.

probably the tobacco eh?

ps, I <3 Notorius B.I.G wraps, mad flavors goin on

18. Mr. Girbic

Mr. Girbic Senior Member

19. MR.NOE1

MR.NOE1 Member

were do u get notorius b.i.g wraps i live in 401...jadakiss badabing dutches are pretty slo burning but i like games so far

20. La Coka Nostra

i only know one place to get notorious big wraps around here.
    only smoked em once though. don't really see the big deal.
    what's the deal with that 3rd wrap they give you that's just like a leaf?
    do they really expect you to roll a blunt with that?