Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fail of your day.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bazer, Dec 3, 2009.

Share This Page

1. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

fail of my day is finding out i got 14 dollars in my account.

2. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Mine is EVERY day I come on to BS I'm like the only one posting. How great my timing is.

3. iamBoZ96

iamBoZ96 Senior Member

i didnt say that i juss wass half asleep and messed up on sum slaps

4. Get Rekt!

Get Rekt! Senior Member

runaway snowboard at the mountain. haha that shit was embarassing.

5. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

so i went to the fair with my boy and some of his family and me him and his little brother got on this ride and these 3 sexy hispanic girls were sitting across us on a spinning ride so we get up there and the ride is going and me and my boy were talking about something MEANWHILE one of the hispanic girls titty pop out and my boys little brother was the only one who saw and he was trying to get my attention while it happen up i looked when she finally caught it because apparently she was trying to catch her titty haha. i was so pissed off i missed it.

6. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

That whirling green one?
    I went last week, ate a whole bunch, and went on a few rides, not that one though it looked like a total puke inducer.
    Had I known boobs were popping out I would have risked it. Thats my fail.

7. .aner.

.aner. Member

Woke up at 6:30, have to drive an hour for school to make it for 8... So I showered, ate, got high, fapped and ate again and left at 7:56. I value education.

8. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

hahaha no it was a big blue one called jumping something. i went on that tall blue one where you go inside of it and it spins and sticks you to the wall. that was a fucking terrible ride. i was dizzy for about 15 mins after and i had a headache like no other. and i dont even like riding rides.

9. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

getting up in class........................................with a boner,,

10. MoF.

MoF. Senior Member

getting high and thinkg that its a good idea to put a spoon in the mircowave aswell so the spoon dosent colden up the food then relising your mistake only after its ruined your food :'(

11. Tony

Tony Elite Member

I was starving and ate a slice of pizza that was fresh out of the oven, and burned the roof of my mouth pretty bad... as a result I have been stuck eating soup with no crackers, pudding and water for the last 5 days

I'm so hungry...

12. AKnR

AKnR Senior Member

when i woke up

13. PETER

PETER Elite Member

being dumb enough to do this in the first place. Or say colden up..... wtf.... and the guy in the "good afternoon" forum who got popcorn chicken before his interview..... who fucking eats during a job interview. Did you wear your "don't hire me I am a useless degenerate" t shirt? it's fucking KFC!?! How do you not get that job? Wear your underware outside your pants or eat during the fucking interview holy fuck!

14. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

so, you are pointing out what you consider other people's fails in the aptly named fail of YOUR day? yeah. that makes sense.

15. PETER

PETER Elite Member

This just up lifts me from the fails of my day. Today has been riddled with them. I fucked up a transaction at work that is over a million bucks.... and it's not that big of a deal, but now I have a ton of people up my ass.... in other words ranting about other's fails helps me feel better about mine (even if only temporarily and regardless of how arbitrary it may be)

16. AKnR

AKnR Senior Member

a million $ transaction fucked up how is that not a big deal please enlighten me i actually want to know why im not joking:eek:

17. PETER

PETER Elite Member

the system we use is pretty clever. I missed a single digit in a line of accounting and it held up the transaction, but it was a 30 second fix. It just made a few people have to do extra work. We move billions a day as a "company".

18. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

i was taking a shit at school when someone banged on the door, causing me to jump up and let loose on the floor

19. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Threw up while brushing teeth. Fuck being hung over.

20. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Getting spooked by a cats meow.