Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. IronyATB

IronyATB Banned

I have both the paints and the ink, I really like the ink, covers well and is very easy to get drips with. I haven't used the paints much (I have chrome and white) but they seem to have little airbubbles when you write which can fuck your tag up a little.

2. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

just racked some prisma color i love them except you have to do many layers because they do not cover very well. i also racked some elmers painters and i hate the medium ones but the fine ones are pretty good.

3. ilakassaa

ilakassaa Guest

I appreciated

nothing else needs

4. SpokaneGraff

SpokaneGraff New Member

I found a kiwi bottle with a smaller nib that never rips as long as you don't write on concrete or bricks. With shoe polish stick to dumpsters and glass.

5. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

bingo daubers with INK NOT PAINT is the best and if you need a new nib just go buy another marker for a dollar its not hard

6. graffitiWISCONSIN

graffitiWISCONSIN Senior Member

homie grog sucks. u should never buy grog. none of it stains for shit. the ink fades in like 5 days. the paint won't fade but it still gets cleaned super easily. fuck grog

7. bomberman22

bomberman22 New Member

I just got a nice OTR Super Fresh Refill Paint Marker and I need to know if I can put Acrylic paint in it or do I have to make it thinner?

8. aiko

aiko Senior Member

so i got this fuckin roll on deodorant now how the fuck do i get the ball out, i have made countless messes attempting this

9. no-sleep

no-sleep Senior Member

johnsons small baby oil/shampoo bottle, cap wont fit with a nib so i just got a bic whiteout aand took the brush and stem off works greatttt

10. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

heat a x-acto blade and cut throught the ball with it and slice it in half then take it out (may need to re-heat many times...)

11. Kaktus

Kaktus New Member

Ok, so i recently bought a bottle of grog silver paint, put it in a grog 10cm squeezer, but shit isn't opaque. It's like water mixed with a half Uni-paint in it, what do? Put balls in there?

12. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

yes put balls in there .... its paint not ink it needs to be mixed up...

13. Kaktus

Kaktus New Member

Ok, steel balls preferably or does that matter?

14. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

i like using steel balls yes plastic is too light

15. Kaktus

Kaktus New Member

Would it work with marbles or will i have to castrate one of my cans?

16. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

itll work with marbles yes

17. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

I've used many different kinds of inks and grog seems to be my favorite if we're talking about ink, there paint isn't the best but i don't seem to get issues with it getting cleaned or fading. maybe your doing something wrong.

18. 8========D

8========D Banned

dont use a round marker or a chisel marker use a square marker like a cube except

oh and if you live in 4D you can get a tesserect marker

19. crane23

crane23 Member

What are best OTR. markers? I was thinking OTR.069 or OTR.071? And OTR.170 (Mini Hard to Buff) sounds good too?

20. WMEICMCAAAPA

WMEICMCAAAPA New Member

Im sure this has been asked already but, which mops out there don't leak as much? and what do you guys use carry drippy markers around in? Besides for ziplocks obv.

Thanks!