Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

^^^Once you stop looking for it, it will show up. You gotta make friends with the partytrippers.

2. I_FLOAT

I_FLOAT Senior Member

yea that will probably happen.

I moved into a partytripper house this past september ahahaha friends witha chemist who can get research chems. no NN DMT tho :(

3. BlesrOne

BlesrOne Member

man dmt scares the shit out of me. i do heavier drugs but hallucinogens scare me. Im afraid of ego death :/

4. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

seems like your using drugs to run away from your self
    your ego can kiil you mentally physically and spiritually
    do mushrooms first with people who have done it.
    but if oyu trully are scared of them i suggest not to do it the fear can take over.

5. BlesrOne

BlesrOne Member

yea im doing shrooms in like a week. Im gunna really try to get psyched up about them rather then paranoid so i dont have a bad trip. I dunno, i think of ego death as like becoming apathetic to things and just not caring about life anymore so that part freaks me out.

6. FuckTheFame

FuckTheFame Elite Member

im trying to get down on this ego death idea
    i think it explains almost everything i feel from all effects of the drugs building up over time in my body
    i want to ascend to NN DMT

7. I_FLOAT

I_FLOAT Senior Member

it needs to happen.

8. my.favorite.addiction

my.favorite.addiction Banned

what type is the kind you can make? the one you linked I_Float? Im down for that. .

9. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

nothing to do with drugs but subject of egos has come up.
    do not sleeeeeeeeep.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  10. I_FLOAT

I_FLOAT Senior Member

it really doesnt say but its either nn DMT (the consciousness drop out) or 5 meo DMT (which is not as heavy but still good)

11. otter

otter Senior Member

Any of you guys have a snorting. Fixation? HOw did you ended it, i dont want a hole in my septum.

12. El Chupacabre

El Chupacabre Senior Member

There's really no need to snort anything, besides coke I guess. There's really no proven benefit. Besides, why not just swallow the shit? The effects last longer.

13. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

I really do enjoy snorting things just for the sake of snorting things. Anticipation comes with the process, and builds excitement for what you're about to do.

14. my.favorite.addiction

Lakim,that vid before you edited it,the one about crack an shit,thanks,that was some real shit.

15. Dave Mustaine

Dave Mustaine Member

I was a drugged out loser like you guys, until I found God. The only way to overcome your sickness is to give yourself to the lord.

16. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

who do you picture when you pray to the Lord?

cause i found the True and Living God when i was on drugs.

17. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

yah letter to the president i wish google had the second part and i can't find a torrent for it.
    i should of left it cause it has to do with drugs hahah so here it is for the ones who didnt watch iiit.

18. my.favorite.addiction

Serio pedo,I was vaguely aware of most of the subjects,but seeing the faces and hearing how shit when down,I think everyone in this country needs to be exposed to this.

And as for 'finding god',did he tell you to come bash on other peoples lifestyles? You look pretty silly,doesnt your western imitation of someone elses far more paganistic god tell you to love everyone? Do you call people 'faggots' too?

19. Dave Mustaine

Dave Mustaine Member

I'm just trying to help you stupid losers.

20. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

HAH you claim you found God yet you shit on people who abuse/experiment with drugs
    you self righteous herb you haven't found God you found a mystery God who doesn't exist falling victim to tricknolgy. no use of dieing cause your living in the worst kind of hell the hell of the false ego.