Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

While your at it fix the A and tweak the k

2. elpendejo123

elpendejo123 Member

Core2--

lemme no what u think- try to stick to constructive criticism please.

Attached Files:

3. otter

otter Senior Member

GIVE crits to GET crits.

4. elpendejo123

elpendejo123 Member

Core2--

give tips, advice, criticism, w.e

Attached Files:

5. otter

otter Senior Member

dude you have to crit other peoples work before they are going to crit yours.

core: tweak the r and the e

6. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

core- the c is off small at the top super big at the bottom

7. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

I can pretty much guarantee that you are not the second core

8. Numaga

Numaga Member

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  9. Havoc97

Havoc97 Member

10. CuCCui

CuCCui Senior Member

havoc I see where you are going ,but you seem to lose focus in your exicution...dont put a big circle above your "I" it makes it look girlie...for the throw use a "crack fill" for the shadow,make your letters uniform in size and wieght and for christ's sake put some individual style into it...if you dont want me to cuss and stuff respect me with the same courtesy...
    NUMAGA,that's a good start,but watch the edges try and make them crisp and clean,also watch you fill coloring experiment with "crack fills" the help prolong the life of your markers..search the tutorial thread I posted a tute on coloring back in the day when I was MUSASHI its basic but will help with your presentations.

11. Havoc97

Havoc97 Member

any tips on making an individual style? every time I've tried it looks like garbage. I'm not asking for you to do it for me I just want some tips

12. ASHiS

ASHiS Senior Member

13. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

the fuck is up with the k

14. ASHiS

ASHiS Senior Member

Yea i know! i think im going to put the top closer together and delete the little line to the left.

15. Numaga

Numaga Member

16. ThatguywhodrinksTea

ThatguywhodrinksTea Senior Member

17. ASHiS

ASHiS Senior Member

So wait... you say my shit is terrible but i don't see you saying how i should fix it! this forum sucks i hate feeling like im not meeting standards of other ppl! i like it! so im sticking with it! ill get better gradually over time, it takes practice.. so im not getting on anymore.. Ill buy from bombing science but i'm not posting my art just to hear.. "that shit looks terrible".. Fuck that! For me art is independent, If you like the art that you do then it's fine..

18. CuCCui

CuCCui Senior Member

...heres what you do,take your drawings throw them out the window and replace them with a car,consider what you want to do with that car,consider why you even need a car,upon consideration you may find a bicycle will suffice your needs,for what you do you might need a truck,a motorcycle,or even just a cool pair of sneakers...you have to consider this as well.how much time are you willing to commit to its application,how many colors you want to use....the main thing to consider in "DEVELOPING STYLE" is this function dictates form...Look at race cars for example,they all have to abide by a predetermined set of rules,how they interpret these rules can be shown in aesthetics,performance,and ultimately success or failure... ill do one for you,your word my style I'll post it up in a second.

19. CuCCui

CuCCui Senior Member

I did this on notebook paper so you have an idea of its size...took ten minutes to develope about 30 seconds to draw the final image you see.the vowels overlap the consonants as they are without extensions.two colors...what a throw is is a piece thrown up real quickly,mostly used for bombing and its utility...how to develope style...the best advice is enter as many battles as you can manage the time for...your work will crown itself in time...look in the old battle threads,my old shit is MUSASHI.I only won one battle out of all the ones I entered but I didnt let that discourage me I was on fire in my mind...and alot of people liked my stuff but there were alot of writers that could burn me upside and down the other...did I care no!!!! I did what I did and I'm glad I did cuz I was getting up...

[IMG=http://a.imageshack.us/img340/8849/havokxcuccui.jpg][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

20. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

Thatguy- I'm kinda likin those. Good simple style. The E and N need a little work.
    Numaga- GO SIMPLER. Work on clean lines and form before trying to get crazy. Take it slow.
    Ashis- same advice
    Havoc- Clean it up. It has potential.

My funk.
    ai357.photobucket.com_albums_oo20_NouveauP_battle023.jpg