Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Caps

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Zeos, Sep 27, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Beko

Beko Senior Member

what are these caps?? i think the second one is a NY fat but i have no clue what the first one is!!
    6463823731_161eb25db8_z.jpg
    6463814005_b885fca3f5_z.jpg
    6463819049_324ea85410_z.jpg
    6463808583_4c6578ab8b_z.jpg

2. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

looks like a german outline, i could be wrong, only way to know for sure is to test it

3. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

yeah first one's a german outline, and the second's an NY skinny. not fat.

4. snazer

snazer Member

Montana Black White

5. spiltink

spiltink Banned

rustoleum is better than gay montana shit

6. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

7. costco

costco Member

anyone know any websites to get female fat caps besides art primo. i need a good female fat cap ive used the adapters for 6 months and im tired of them

8. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

ozgraff is pretty good but if ur not in austraila they can't ship u spray paint, but they jack the prices up so much it isn't funny. they got alot of caps, some i've never heard of and it's pretty cheap.

9. costco

costco Member

thanks i just want the caps anyway

10. cautionflamable

cautionflamable Member

i found rusto can be ok for pieces as long as the space is prepped and you have decent caps. the ones you get when you buy the cans spray too thin so the paint is not opaque and you have to spray alot to get good color but then it drips.. ny fatts and german thin out line ..banana caps work ok as well

11. TheFirm

TheFirm Member

agreed, krylons have the new 360 degree dial on them now which blows.. they have great colour selection but the paint is horrid

12. Fang

Fang Senior Member

Rustos cheap and fine for tags and throwies if you use it with different caps, but I refuse to use it on any pieces, as those are more public and I don't want them to get fucked up :p

13. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

So i found these 3 cans of Sherman-Williams spray paint. But they were nearly 10 years old, and were totally depressurized. Anyways, the strange thing is that they had these caps, which were insanely different. They had this straight-ish line, and gave off this calligraphy type of line. Ill try to post some flicks soon. I have no idea what kind they are, after i post the flicks, any ideas would be appreciated.

14. Fang

Fang Senior Member

Make sure ur caps arent clogged but if ur cans are actually depressurized but the still have paint, use an air compresser and *carefully* fill the can with air.

15. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

I was able to get a bit more out of the can, the rest i just drained out and used for a marker. Here are some pictures of the cap, sorry they arnt the best quality, they were taken from my iPad.

Attached Files:

16. Fang

Fang Senior Member

^ da fuck.... I've never seen anything like it :p

17. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

18. Ani-33

Ani-33 Moderator

i worked at a place before in which every few months we had to re spray outlines around work stations for safety... the device we used held the can a little less than upside down... the caps were sort of like the one above

19. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

nothing new....usually caps like that are found on cans that come from autozone/pepboys.... cheap cans. the light blue part on the front of the cap can be rotated to your liking. its ok for fills

20. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Its what they've been using on new krylons.